• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Most of the results are good, yet 67% still think we need universal background checks.

Why?

Criminals are NOT going to go through an FFL to buy a gun. DUH.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Had to navigate to full site to take poll. The questions are biased but at least it us an opportunity to voice an opinion. If we don't express an opinion the poll results will be used against gun owners. If we do influence the results then they might or might not be used.

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    Poll

Done. Surprised me universal background checks got so many votes. I guess if it passes you will have to get a background check to give one of your children or wife a firearm.

rogerdt99

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    New Albany, IN
    Done, but I did not like the wording on some of the questions. Also, their site was running extremely slow for me. Hopefully it is because my fellow brethren are taking the poll as well.

Kedric

Master
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Grant Co.
    Did my part. was surprised at some of the answers, and yeah some of the questions were definitely worded in such a way to try and twist results or how people would first vote without thinking.

savage308

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Ft. Wayne
    Man they beat us to the absolute best phrase "common sense" we've dropped the ball on that one. "COMMON SENSE" no definition and no way to argue it. link works

Unfortunately there is no room for "common sense" in the court of law at any level, nor congress for that matter. Yes we all know not to put hot coffee between our legs cause we might get burned. We all know how that turned out.

Top Bottom