• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bubbajms

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Delphi, IN
    Search is your friend - Ft. Wayne OC was discussed about 2 weeks ago. Blue Tile Spook said he OCs in the area with no trouble at all..

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Yep, I OC in Adams County and Allen County (Decatur, New Haven and Fort Wayne, respectively) often and I have never had a problem. Just so I am clear about this, I have not had any personal interaction with any police, such as receiving a traffic ticket, etc., but several have seen me shopping, dining or visiting convenience stores and they just smiled and went their own way.

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Yep, I OC in Adams County and Allen County (Decatur, New Haven and Fort Wayne, respectively) often and I have never had a problem. Just so I am clear about this, I have not had any personal interaction with any police, such as receiving a traffic ticket, etc., but several have seen me shopping, dining or visiting convenience stores and they just smiled and went their own way.

That can't be right. Where's the panic? The loathing? Why haven't you been targeted and shot? Are you sure?:):

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I've carried openly around Decatur. The only comment I received was from a guy working in a convenience store. He asked me if I was a trucker. When I said "no" and asked why, he told me he had noticed a significant number of truckers in his area that had become more obvious with how they carried. We talked about how it was a good idea to carry, and a little about guns, then I paid for my beverages and left.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    That can't be right. Where's the panic? The loathing? Why haven't you been targeted and shot? Are you sure?:):
    Hey, this is NE Indiana, up where the number of liberals is kept to a minimum.
    Allen County is the 3rd most populated in the state, yet it still went Republican in the presidential election. Even though I'm not from Allen county, I am darn proud to live in this area of the state!

Top Bottom