I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw

“That’s Not Happening and It’s Good That It Is”​

A quick and dirty guide to regime propaganda​

Gaslighting getting you down? Feel like the regime has dialed the Megaphone up to, and past, eleven? You’re not crazy. It’s definitely happening and likely to get worse as our masters’ ability to cope with reality further worsens—or worse, they gain the complete and absolute control they seek. They’re both scornful and terrified of dissent, which explains why they incessantly shriek at us and lie to our faces.
    So, to help you navigate the twitstorm, I present a guide to seven of the regime’s most common, oft-deployed lies. This is not meant to be comprehensive. I’m sure there are tactics they use that either I haven’t crystalized or that aren’t front-of-mind at the moment. I encourage others to expand the catalogue with their own observations. The better we can understand how they try to manipulate us, the better we can resist and counter it all.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It's almost as if the left is full of **** or something
    TcnykW0h.png

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's almost as if the left is full of **** or something
    TcnykW0h.png
    The last one bothers me the most

He and his companies are spearheading the effort to convert vaccine papers into a QR code system that can be integrated with that of other countries and expanded to capture a great deal of other data and serve realistically as an 'international ID card' after WuVid is no longer useful blows over and serve as a framework for a western social credit system

He either is intent on profiting mightily from such efforts, desperately seeks a seat at the 'new world order' table or sees such a system as a desirable ideal - or all three

Given his current behavior and activities, he is without doubt of evil intent - it is just difficult to gauge the true extent of the evil

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    The last one bothers me the most

He and his companies are spearheading the effort to convert vaccine papers into a QR code system that can be integrated with that of other countries and expanded to capture a great deal of other data and serve realistically as an 'international ID card' after WuVid is no longer useful blows over and serve as a framework for a western social credit system

He either is intent on profiting mightily from such efforts, desperately seeks a seat at the 'new world order' table or sees such a system as a desirable ideal - or all three

Given his current behavior and activities, he is without doubt of evil intent - it is just difficult to gauge the true extent of the evil
    Long, but worth it:

And if you really have time or desire:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Bill Gates is a twisted madman who thinks he has the right to play god with the worlds population. It is concerning that he has enough money to buy the power needed to make things happen.

Top Bottom