• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    I am truly amazed at the number of people who make a living bilking people out of money by portraying themselves as astrologers, psychics, tarot readers or fortune tellers. I suppose that I am even more amazed that so many people (some of them well-educated) are so eager to give them their hard earned money. I know people who used to watch "Long Island Medium" until she was exposed. Many of them were convinced that she was legit. How sad.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL.gif

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    SkullDaddy's Midget Stripper Psychic Emporium is now offering reading by the worlds finest Midget Psychics! Are you looking for love? For money? For that great deal on a great gun? Look no further. Our minions are gifted in the art of tarot card reading, palm reading, and the ancient art of hemorrhoid reading. So call now for an appointment! Must be over 18 an really gullible for readings!

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The greatest psychic debunkery I ever heard was this guy on the radio who had gotten deeply into it to pay some bills in college and then just kept on with it as a side business. Was really expert. His clients told him his predictions were spot on.

Then, one day, his friend critiqued him for his devotion and challenged him to start giving people the 180° opposite predictions to what his training told him to give. His clients told him his predictions got even more accurate. He quit right there.

Gravitationally, your proximity to nearby mountains during the course of your gestation has infinitely greater influence on the course of your life than does the positions of the planets at the moment of your birth, which is to say, none.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    The greatest psychic debunkery I ever heard was this guy on the radio who had gotten deeply into it to pay some bills in college and then just kept on with it as a side business. Was really expert. His clients told him his predictions were spot on.

Then, one day, his friend critiqued him for his devotion and challenged him to start giving people the 180° opposite predictions to what his training told him to give. His clients told him his predictions got even more accurate. He quit right there.

Gravitationally, your proximity to nearby mountains during the course of your gestation has infinitely greater influence on the course of your life than does the positions of the planets at the moment of your birth, which is to say, none.
    Not only did I not know this would be said! I have no idea what half these words mean!! I'm a fraud!:ugh:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I had a vivid dream last night, I saw a man eating popcorn. A monkey and spiderman were somehow connected in my dream, and there were midgets everywhere.
    :nailbite: Wow! That's scary stuff. Especially the monkey and Spider-Man eating popcorn part. But midgets, I mean who doesn't dream of midgets? :dunno:

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I had a vivid dream last night, I saw a man eating popcorn. A monkey and spiderman were somehow connected in my dream, and there were midgets everywhere.

I seriously had a dream last night that I found out I was (God forbid) pregnant. I found out by stumbling across a thread here where everyone knew about it but me... It was a boy and everybody was suggesting names.
    I was all..."Huh...wonder what poor schmuck is having such a late-in-life ba....HOLY ****!!"

Redtbird

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 18, 2012
    Monroe County
    Why is it when you call the Psychic Hot Line the first question they ask is, "May I ask who is calling?"

C'mon already... You're a psychic so you should know WHO is calling! Sheesh!

Top Bottom