• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    The existence of three different photos showing the sign/sticker from different angles, including two where there is extensive shadowing and/or partial obscuring of the sticker, leads me to believe it's real. If it can be proven to be a fake (i.e. someone cops to it, or a set of undoctored "original" photos surfaces, or some pixel peeper finds evidence of Photoshoppery), I'll eat my hat. Which will be fine, because the hat in question will be made of yummy sushi. :D
    My hat is made of steak but I am not waiting to be proven wrong about anything, I'm gonna eat it anyway

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We celebrate vandalism when we agree with the message but would whine/cry when we do not agree with the message. I think we would be better off condemning ALL vandalism, big/small, regardless of message.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    We celebrate vandalism when we agree with the message but would whine/cry when we do not agree with the message. I think we would be better off condemning ALL vandalism, big/small, regardless of message.

And we celebrate our Founding Fathers as heroes and patriots, but if you were on the British side, they were terrorists.:dunno:

Whether or not you view a subversive act as acceptable is just a matter of how right you believe your side is, and how wrong you believe the other guy's side is.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

He's right.

I appreciate the passion but to deface either public or other peoples' property is vandalism.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    And we celebrate our Founding Fathers as heroes and patriots, but if you were on the British side, they were terrorists.:dunno:

Whether or not you view a subversive act as acceptable is just a matter of how right you believe your side is, and how wrong you believe the other guy's side is.
    Indeed, the IRA, PLO, Hamas, Al-Shabaab, Hezbollah, Muslim Brotherhood, etc...we define as terror organizations and members as terrorists. They are all convinced they are 100% right and many of them feel the 9/11 hijackers are heroes. It's just a matter of perspective. Who's right?

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN

What if I put the word "graphittotag" on the side of a building with spray paint, what message am I proposing?

(They say my methods aren't sound...)

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Who's right?

Murica, that's who.:rockwoot:

d692db2653f07b05fe0cc95ed37827f0_400x1000-300x168.jpg

Top Bottom