A theory I saw on the horrid CO. Shooting.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SubicWarrior1988

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    central
    If the story ended with this guy getting put down in a hail of bullets by authorities, just after the shooting, then maybe, a BIG maybe, conspiracy.....

But quietly surrendering, and then nothing? Uh, no....

Lee Harvey Oswalt......... read your history.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    No military connections needed for anything he possessed. I stopped skimming about there.

Or this:

According to news reports, this sudden violent rampage was completely out of character for James Holmes, who was described as “shy.”

‘‘You have the right person,’’ a woman who identified herself as Holmes’s mother told ABC news from the family home in San Diego.

BigJ3780

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 18, 2010
    I feel this incident should make more people want to carry. If just one person was packin, the whole outcome could have been changed significantly.

I am anxiously awaiting to see the rest of this year... Olympics are coming, elections, treaties.... mmmm, glad to be a HOOSIER.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Tonight I decided it was a pantry raid dinner. I had a chicken on hand...pulled back the skin, stuffed with salt, pepper, lemon zest, and fresh taragon. Whipped up some cherry tomato, taragon, shallot, white wine, butter sauce that I poured over the crispy chicken skin. Remember high heat (450+) = proper chicken. I served it with some left over greens drizzeld in the pan dripping+lemon vinigrette. Much of that came from the garden, FYI.

This post is relevant to the Aurora tragedy.

aikidoka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    Hammond
    Or this:

‘‘You have the right person,’’ a woman who identified herself as Holmes’s mother told ABC news from the family home in San Diego.

The mother has stated she got the call while she was sleeping and was referring to herself when she said you have the right person.

SyntorX

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    This is the first time i have ever started a post but I saw this article while browsing the web about the recent shooting in CO. The shooting and loss of life itself is horrid and I pry for the vicitms and their families. This theory in the article is quite interesting and I apoligize if this is a dupe. If it is please remove it or paste the link to the prior thread. I didnt find any when i searched. I am interested in hearing what you guys think or if you have ever heard of PrisonPlanet.com I had not until now.

Prison Planet.com » Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

let me know if the link doesnt work

thanks

Sorry, I smell an IQ vacuum...not gonna click on a link called PrisonPlanet....man, just one extreme to another....enjoy-

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Tonight I decided it was a pantry raid dinner. I had a chicken on hand...pulled back the skin, stuffed with salt, pepper, lemon zest, and fresh taragon. Whipped up some cherry tomato, taragon, shallot, white wine, butter sauce that I poured over the crispy chicken skin. Remember high heat (450+) = proper chicken. I served it with some left over greens drizzeld in the pan dripping+lemon vinigrette. Much of that came from the garden, FYI.

This post is relevant to the Aurora tragedy.

That sounds delicious! I'm on the road so I had Qdoba, meh.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    I learned something. Whitman was found to have a brain tumor in the autopsy. He went from a mostly normal individual into a psychopath killer. He even visited several doctors in the months before trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

Glock19

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 17, 2012
    NE Indianapolis
    Anything he bought could be found at any gunshow in indy.....I think the FBI does some stupid stuff but something like this? Nah......

-Never believe what you read on the internet.- Abraham Lincoln

manwithnoname

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Many here will be the first ones in the camp standing around asking, "How the hell did that happen and how the hell did I get in here?"

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    This is certainly some tinfoil :poop:, but still potentially plausible. Either way, I hate that our government has behaved without honor often enough that this is even in question. The USA has been far from above reproach in such matters, so those of you who are dismissing this out-of-hand aren't following a logical course, IMO.

Top Bottom