• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    It takes a sick individual to make a threat like this. Personally, I wouldn't take it seriously, but law enforcement does not have that luxury. They have to respond to this as if it will happen.

In my opinion, if someone was intent on carrying out this threat, they wouldn't have warned anyone, but I could be wrong. :twocents:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    Why does the bad **** always seem to happen on my birthday? Lincoln shot, Titanic goes down, taxes...I could go on. But damn.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'm glad you posted this! I wish you would have made the thread title more specific. I almost over looked it. My daughter is in Elkhart Schools, so I appreciate the heads

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    My daughter's class was told about it yesterday. After soccer practice, a couple of the girls were asking their parents about staying home on Monday (mine kids are going as normal, cannot speak for the other parents who sounded more concerned.)

FWIW, I am having a hard time finding details on the threat. My daughter's class was told one thing, while an employee of ND (and one of the parents at the practice) had heard something very different. Does anybody have an informative link regarding the specifics of the threat and how it was reported/discovered?

HmDBrian

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    valparaiso
    My daughter's class was told about it yesterday. After soccer practice, a couple of the girls were asking their parents about staying home on Monday (mine kids are going as normal, cannot speak for the other parents who sounded more concerned.)

FWIW, I am having a hard time finding details on the threat. My daughter's class was told one thing, while an employee of ND (and one of the parents at the practice) had heard something very different. Does anybody have an informative link regarding the specifics of the threat and how it was reported/discovered?

"Assistant Chief Laura Koch said police cannot release more information at this time as it could interfere with investigation or the safety of the schools."

Dont think you will find more info, they dont want it to interfere with the investigation, imho its just some jackass playing a sick joke. Someone with intent of doing such thing would not warn the school or police and jeopardize his plan of doing this.

Top Bottom