• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Habib

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Somewhere else
    In honor of the late Senator I offer this...

24dpxki.jpg

bigg cheese

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I continue to disklike everything Ted stood for (except for his seeking out the finest private medical care available), but I will not continue to insult a dead man.

I don't like MJ either, and think the allegations might have proven true some day, but both are moot now. Let them mourn in peace.

tharlow514

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Glenn Beck said it right on O-Reilly last night. "He stood up and never flinched on what he believed in. Americans need to stand up and, without flinching, be lions. I didn't agree with anything he said, but I admired him for that." At least we knew where Ted stood and we weren't being deceived by lies.

kcaskey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Beck has a point. I wasn't a fan, but it is good to know where someone stands and that they actually stand fro something!

Glenn Beck said it right on O-Reilly last night. "He stood up and never flinched on what he believed in. Americans need to stand up and, without flinching, be lions. I didn't agree with anything he said, but I admired him for that." At least we knew where Ted stood and we weren't being deceived by lies.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I continue to disklike everything Ted stood for (except for his seeking out the finest private medical care available), but I will not continue to insult a dead man.

I don't like MJ either, and think the allegations might have proven true some day, but both are moot now. Let them mourn in peace.

:scratch:

Top Bottom