• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Loar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Although I'm consistently amazed by it, the best Apple advertising I see is when I walk by their store at the Fashion Mall and people are shoulder-to-shoulder in there looking at stuff. That's not the day before Christmas, it's just about every time I walk past. Amazing.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I agree with your assessment that Droid users have the capcity for logic based thought instead of squeeing over a laptop with no keyboard that doesn't play flash. :rockwoot:
    Eh flash is over rated, I mean what only 80% of websites use it :)

Ok so there is one downside to an Ipad. That being said a large chunk of the droid based tablets do not have flash functionality either.

But yes not having flash does suck at times. That being said its still awesome, but I cant say I am an apple fanboi though. It is the only apple product I own and it was a gift. I have a droid phone, the EVO 4G . Its a piece of crap.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Eh flash is over rated, I mean what only 80% of websites use it :)
    I've frankly hated Flash since I first encountered it, long before it was ever an issue for iOS devices (hell, long before I was an Apple user, back in the days when I loved Windows). It seems to be a giant playground for idiots and malcontents, with very few websites actually gaining value from its presence.

ETA: I'm beginning to think the same thing about JavaScript.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom