• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone who hasn't been brainwashed on a daily basis by the guilt cult is of course baffled by such behavior.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Anyone who hasn't been brainwashed on a daily basis by the guilt cult is of course baffled by such behavior.

True, there is hope out there....

[video=youtube;ZIpkdusnIkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIpkdusnIkE[/video]

Plague421

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Portage
    [video=youtube;BW2raNlIOQg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW2raNlIOQg[/video]

What's really interesting is that Milo Yiannopoulos is a well known homosexual with a fetish for black men.
    Yet these SJWs CONSTANTLY accuse him of being racist, bigoted, homophobic, transphobic and sexist.
    The look he gives them when they say things like that is hilarious.
    They have even gone so far as to accuse him of pretending to be gay.
    Yet are outraged at the idea that someone would ask a woman accusing a man of rape if she was lying.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I like Milo...He's a hoot and a holler...

Someone once asked him how he can believe in God and whether he thinks God loves him even though he's a homosexual...Milo responded, "I am certain God loves me...She thinks I am fabulous...."

I literally spit Dr. Pepper out of my nose....

[video=youtube;05nj4Cfau8s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05nj4Cfau8s[/video]

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Language warning
    Trigger warning
    Don't get your jimmies rustled

[video=youtube;yt5erv9861E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt5erv9861E[/video]

Endlessly entertaining.

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    There's no shortage of weirdness out there.
    Even Obama managed to find, what was her name? The "woman" bathing in Fruit-Loops.
    Glowzell Green, or something like that.

My dad used to say,
    "People say it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. I'm not totally convinced it actually takes all kinds, but they're all out there, whether we meed them or not."

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Since the 80s when I first made contact with Japanese people in business I've found the culture both interesting and frustrating to deal with. They do laugh at things Americans do, but I laughed at some of the things they do. An old observation was that unless there are at least three Japanese management people in a room when a decision needs to be made, it won't be. With three or more, the guy doing the least amount of talking is the guy who will make the decision.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Odd... It would probably help if she was more versed in American History. This comes off as a feel good piece for the Japan. There are STILL a great many people that witnessed and were subject to their war atrocities. And still plenty that participated in them. Lots of grandpas, in Japan, would have never been "grandpas," if we treated them like we did the Nazis after the war.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    There's no shortage of weirdness out there.
    Even Obama managed to find, what was her name? The "woman" bathing in Fruit-Loops.
    Glowzell Green, or something like that.

My dad used to say,
    "People say it takes all kinds to make the world go 'round. I'm not totally convinced it actually takes all kinds, but they're all out there, whether we meed them or not."

I'd have to agree with your dad.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Odd... It would probably help if she was more versed in American History. This comes off as a feel good piece for the Japan. There are STILL a great many people that witnessed and were subject to their war atrocities. And still plenty that participated in them. Lots of grandpas, in Japan, would have never been "grandpas," if we treated them like we did the Nazis after the war.

I'm not sure why a Japanese - who speaks better English than some of my acquaintances, btw - really needs to be "more versed in American History" to have an impression of what she's seeing on the internet today. She's from a different culture - not quite as racist as Chinese, but close - and probably sees such behavior as pretty much what it is: a symptom of a sick culture in decline.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'm not sure why a Japanese - who speaks better English than some of my acquaintances, btw - really needs to be "more versed in American History" to have an impression of what she's seeing on the internet today. She's from a different culture - not quite as racist as Chinese, but close - and probably sees such behavior as pretty much what it is: a symptom of a sick culture in decline.

She several times, makes a point in pointing out that White Guilt is a product of abolished practice of Anerican slavery. She references no other historical instances. She then made the point that no one alive today was a slave or held slaves. She should just addressed the subject generally, rather than try to explain why it exists, because she comes off as not being knowledgeable.
    And I'm not sure I'm sure this type of behavior is a symptom of a "culture in decline."

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    She several times, makes a point in pointing out that White Guilt is a product of abolished practice of Anerican slavery. She references no other historical instances. She then made the point that no one alive today was a slave or held slaves. She should just addressed the subject generally, rather than try to explain why it exists, because she comes off as not being knowledgeable.
    And I'm not sure I'm sure this type of behavior is a symptom of a "culture in decline."

Of course it is, being apologetic for actions you aren't responsible for, and feeling guilt for them when you were at no point in a position to do anything what so ever about them is irrational and stupid.

And feeling as if you are owed something because of what happened hundreds of years ago is equally ridiculous.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Of course it is, being apologetic for actions you aren't responsible for, and feeling guilt for them when you were at no point in a position to do anything what so ever about them is irrational and stupid.

And feeling as if you are owed something because of what happened hundreds of years ago is equally ridiculous.

Is the above what white guilt is based?

NIGHTRIDER

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2015
    on the road

Guilt and entitlement.I think you covered about everything...........

Top Bottom