12   0   0

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Who cleans the grill :D

I clean the grill easily, I take off the cooking grate. I remove the old non stick foil I used last and put new non stick foil on. My grill grate won't come clean anymore, it is an older grill I picked up for free. The heat deflector is rusting away already. I took the warming rack off because it wouldn't come clean. I will use it until the burners no longer work properly. Then I will get a nice stainless steel (on the outside) grill with electronic push button starter (which will hopefully last longer then the other ignitors I have had that lasted a year).

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    Tomorrow evening, I will be grilling, and I always clean my own grill, after the previous cooking and then again before I start cooking, so I ain't skeered of what I will be eating.

It's the Wife's birthday, our Anniversary, and our salute, to all the soldiers who have fought for our freedom to grill freely.

Happy Memorial Day/Weekend to all our soldiers, sailors, and airmen. :patriot:

The menu;
    Mesquite smoked Blue Marlin, with fresh Gulf Jumbo Shrimp, baked potato, cole slaw, baked beans, beer and a little wine. :rockwoot:

4375009975_5555697f34_z.jpg

Gulf-fresh-shrimp.jpg

Top Bottom