AA Optics is now a National Appleseed sponser (Kickoff event details inside)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    I'm checking right now but I believe it's one of these things where if they require it and I don't show up I must have a doctors note! Believe me I would much rather be out there with you great people and help instructing. It's still a week away so who knows maybe we will work something out before hand.

You can sir! I would have no problem with that. Put your hat on and help out with the instruction :) I rarely get to shoot the appleseeds anymore. they mostly make me work them! The pay isn't that good but the rewards can be amazing!

I know a few doctors. I'm going to bet that we can find you a doctors note. :)

Sweet! Ingo lowers anyone?
    I could use some lasic! I trust you (being an optics guys and all)

Sounds like a great idea!

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Just a update, I got to thinking today, and Saturday after the shoot I'm bonfire get together at my place (2 miles from the shoot) Nothing fancy, bring your own beverages type thing. Ill buy a bunch of hot dogs to cook over the fire. Obviously its not required as some of you have quite a drive, but for those staying in the area who want to hang out for a few extra hours its a option.

lucky4034

Master
    Jan 14, 2012
    Thanks for the invite... Me and mine might take you up on that offer. I better check with the boss tho :):

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    What a gracious host!!! :rockwoot:

After a day on the line, with no hot food in the hubby I'm sure he's going to want a big meat and potatoes meal. He's an eating machine but you'd never know it by looking at him. After I get him fed we would probably be up to hanging out for a bit if we could come a little late?

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    What a gracious host!!! :rockwoot:

After a day on the line, with no hot food in the hubby I'm sure he's going to want a big meat and potatoes meal. He's an eating machine but you'd never know it by looking at him. After I get him fed we would probably be up to hanging out for a bit if we could come a little late?

That would be fine. I plan on discussing it at the shoot to see what everyone wants to do. I'm not opposed to going to town, grabbing some chow and heading back out, or we can all do our own things, and catch up later, or we can have food delivered to the bonfire. I'm pretty much spit balling here, but I think a seed is so structured, it might be nice to have some kickback and hang out time afterwords.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    That would be fine. I plan on discussing it at the shoot to see what everyone wants to do. I'm not opposed to going to town, grabbing some chow and heading back out, or we can all do our own things, and catch up later, or we can have food delivered to the bonfire. I'm pretty much spit balling here, but I think a seed is so structured, it might be nice to have some kickback and hang out time afterwords.

:thumbsup:

Is the Liberty Bell restraunt as good as it looks on the internet? I'm not sure why I asked, cause you know everything on the internet is true. :D

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Its ok, by far the best food in liberty is pizza king. It's privately owned and they do a lot of stuff diffrently that other pizza kings. Indygun works won't drive 5 minutes to his pizza king, but takes a couple pizzas with him when he leaves my house. They have amazing fish, and burgers aswell.

:thumbsup:

Is the Liberty Bell restraunt as good as it looks on the internet? I'm not sure why I asked, cause you know everything on the internet is true. :D

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    Its ok, by far the best food in liberty is pizza king. It's privately owned and they do a lot of stuff diffrently that other pizza kings. Indygun works won't drive 5 minutes to his pizza king, but takes a couple pizzas with him when he leaves my house. They have amazing fish, and burgers aswell.

Very true, but not 5 minutes... More like 5 blocks... less than a 5 minute bike ride or 10 minute walk anyways. The liberty bell is pretty stinkin good too though, but nothing can top the chicken bacon ranch pizza at pizza king.

Ill be leaving the firehouse around 7 am tomorrow if my relief comes in early like they said they would so expect me around 830. Ill have another 12x12 shade canopy, a rifle for someone to borrow, some .22 ammo to spare, and a sling. Also bringing an extra gallon jug of water in case some needs to borrow some. Lookin forward to this weekend even though my job is going to be pretty boring compared to what yall get to do.

I think I'm good, but I appreciate the offer.

Brown

Sharpshooter
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Lunch Lady and I are just checking in to the hotel in Rushville. looking forward to meeting everyone in the morning!

Top Bottom