• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hellion_1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jan 22, 2009
    Putnam County
    I was browsing this forum the other day and heard there was another gun shop in Mooresville. AAC Guns. Now usually Bradis is my first stop, followed by PSS, then Fort Liberty. But I usually buy at Bradis. Anyway, AAC is a nice little shop! Great handgun selection for the size of place that it is. The folks behind the counter where very nice and knowledgable. Prices were actually better than Bradis 80% of the time. Handled a nice FN 45, Glock 23, and an HK 45. Ammo was average priced and they had alittle bit of everything. I ended up buying two boxes of Remington 9mm. Check them out if you haven't already. Bottom line, nice folks with good prices. I will most likely buy my next sidearm there.:shoot:

Gray Squirrel

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    About a 1/4 mile north of St.Rd.67 on Indiana St.next to the Kentuky Fried Chicken.Gray Bros.cafateria is on the corner of 67&Indiana St.

Gunfan

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 11, 2008
    Mooresville
    Didn't know his name was Jerry, but he's one of the more pleasant gun salemen out there. He could be busy as hell and stop everything and act as if your conversation with him is top priority. Makes you really feel like he really does appreciate you coming in. At most gun shops I get "the grumble" when I say "I'm just looking today". Not here. They know that if they're pleasant, then people will be back. Maybe not this week, but eventually and they'll bring cash. Any guns & gear I buy from a shop now comes from AAC.

Top Bottom