• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gpjerry

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Terre Haute
    This class is a combined 101 in the morning and 201 in the afternoon. As such the material is presented in a fairly rapid pace. The class size was smaller than other ACT classes I have attended and allowed for ample time for each drill with personal coaching on the finer details if each.

We had one student in the class who was attending her first formal handgun training. She was a quick learner and caught a good percentage of the material and didn't once complain about the pace.

The usual ACT level of professionalism is always appreciated and one would be hard pressed to find a higher quality one day training program.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I was also in this class and mimic must of what gpjerry says.

I've taken a few Fighting/Defensive pistol classes since moving out to Indiana at the beginning of the summer, and it's fantastic to be able to reinforce drills, and you always end up learning a thing or three. This class was no exception. Got a few tricks to help me with pulling a few shots which was much appreciated as well.

I would not hesitate to recommend ACT for anyone looking to get some training under their belt.

Top Bottom