• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indychad

Marksman
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    May 6, 2009
    Brown Co.
    First off, I would like to start by thinking the host, The Bedford Contingent, Ya' all rock! Also, thanks to all the fine instructors, and blue hats. Everyone did a very good job of running a well organized event. It was first class all the way, from the range,to the grub, to the instruction. You can meet the nicest people on a shooting range. Having spent more that just a few hours on a range myself, mostly with a pistol or a shotgun in hand, I didn't have a level of competency that I would have liked when it came to "marksmanship". Wow was that corrected this weekend. I can not say enough about how good the instruction was, but the fundamentals they taught, talk about rock solid. This was my first Appleseed, I have a much higher level of confidence that I could pick up any working rifle, and given some time, get rounds on target. This program gave me the fundamental skill set required for a skilled rifleman. So much so that I was able to score rifleman on my AQT. I can and will take the fundamental requirements learned here and polish them on my time just as anyone who wishes to improve should. Learn the basics from a good group of people who obviously enjoy what they do, then it's up to the individual to refine those basics. The history, for me, was very humbling. Every red blooded American who gives a hoot about this Nation would be moved. The presentation of how and what forged our Independence was inspiring. Thank you all again for putting on such a fine event,for broadening my skill set and for strengthening my patriotism. If you haven't taken the time to attend an Appleseed, please consider what is to be gained by doing so. You, your family and your country may someday be thankful you did. Merica!

Top Bottom