• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The more I think about it I might just start to carry two lights. One like the one Shay described above and one to stab people. :laugh: I can be a one man fist of fury. :D

I do carry 2 lights most of the time. I carry a SureFire E2e and my SureFire C2. The E2e is small enough it fits into it is a handy little light category, small and enough light for most everyday tasks. The C2 fits into the category of I either need a Quarter Roll or I need the Power of the Sun for just a few minutes to illuminate something...

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Looks like a very interesting class Shay. Liked the videos showing force on force and applying the skills learned in the curriculum. Definitely going to have to meet up with you someday.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    So every year I pick a new "theme" for my training goals. One year it was Pistol, another it was Rifle, and this past year it was Open-hand/Less-lethal. Next year's training goals will be putting everything together with Force-on-force.

Looks like Mindset Lab has a good back-to-back class coming up in February. I'm there. :yesway:

Shay you are going to get sick of seeing me in 2012. :D

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    2012 is going to be awesome. New classes and highly likely a new facility. I'll know if I'm getting the new space in a week or so.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Will definitely have to figure something out about attending a class. Between work, instructing NRA Classes and dealing with three kids, time is not on my side.

Top Bottom