• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    [video=youtube;xXvHp6KXbbU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXvHp6KXbbU&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    1001161249_zpsjrsnazxv.jpg

1001161249a_zpsotdl5mvo.jpg

1001161249b_zpscgwfam1w.jpg

1001161250_HDR_zpstf2pg4bm.jpg

1001161250a_zpsael08a6q.jpg

1001161251_zpstdslbaaq.jpg

1001161259_HDR_zpsx2ornxbg.jpg

1001161304_zpsiqsl6bgl.jpg

1001161330_zpsdbnmjf4f.jpg

1001161520_zps2qnfa3rx.jpg

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Because Photobucket has become almost unusable - I may attempt to use YouTube for the crappy videos I have. Later, anyhow.

Last edited:

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Thanks to Mrs. Lovemywoods for catching me with my optics. I did not know AA Optics was going to be at the NFA day event so it was awkward when when I setup with my normal set of serious binoculars. As always, Alan was cool and took my advice on a new product line with a grin.

29998996912_a60ea4ff01_c.jpg

29998996642_4dc368518d_c.jpg

BaconGrease

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Thank you to all the people that put in effort to get this event organized. The food and fellowship was great, not to mention the fun we had.
    I want to extend a very special thank you to the hosts. They worked very hard to put this event together and I know it took many hours.
    I'm thankful it did not rain and I had a great time.

[video=youtube_share;gxBFuLmHoLo]http://youtu.be/gxBFuLmHoLo[/video]

[video=youtube_share;jWfvUyN14KE]http://youtu.be/jWfvUyN14KE[/video]

[video=youtube_share;AOfSxx4Cd3c]http://youtu.be/AOfSxx4Cd3c[/video]

[video=youtube_share;KTbnL6VWFHw]http://youtu.be/KTbnL6VWFHw[/video]

Probably my favorite gun at the event

[video=youtube_share;DRJpBj7Ioqk]http://youtu.be/DRJpBj7Ioqk[/video]

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Thanks to Mrs. Lovemywoods for catching me with my optics. I did not know AA Optics was going to be at the NFA day event so it was awkward when when I setup with my normal set of serious binoculars. As always, Alan was cool and took my advice on a new product line with a grin.

29998996912_a60ea4ff01_c.jpg

29998996642_4dc368518d_c.jpg

Tiger tactical for the win.

Marketing a good name in firearms industry is easy. Pick a word, followed by "tactical" and its pure gold. My company would be selling 2x the product if I had the for site to name it A&A Tactical.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Well, I finally got everything cleaned up from the shoot, so I guess I should post something! :)

Firstly, and I can't say this enough, THANK YOU to Dave and Jenn for again graciously allowing us to have the run of your beautiful house and property! I absolutely love that place! It really is what dreams are made of! :)

Next, thank you to the motley crew who put this whole thing together, Craig, Mark, Nick, Evan, Dave, and who ever I missed. You guys put together an awesome and fun day for us all, AND you do it safely! You guys have done this enough times now that it runs like a well oiled machine, and it shows! I love that about this event!

Thanks to EVERYONE who brought stuff for us to play with! and thanks to everyone who enjoyed playing with my stuff. I had an absolute blast getting to shoot some sweet hardware, but I also really enjoyed sharing with everyone, and it put a huge smile on my face watching everyone get enjoyment out of my table of communism! I'm really surprised how much everyone liked the RPK, and I'm really happy with how it performed! I just brought that for as a neat suppressor host, but everyone really liked to shoot that thing!! ;) And man Alec, that kid really made my whole day! The way he went from table to table, gun to gun, like the energizer bunny all day long, with excellent muzzle discipline and general knowledge of everything going on was just awesome! That alone was worth the trip for me! The Rice family is really raising that kid right!!

Lastly, thanks to everyone for being awesome! such a great group of like minded people in the same place! I got to put screen names with real names and faces, and really get to know some of you guys who I hadn't met in person yet. The food was great, I can never seem to get to try it all, but everything I ate was so good! I left with an over full belly and a huge smile on my face...... and I'm pretty sure my wallet is going to suffer from this event! ;)

Last edited:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    2016 NFA Veterans Day in Pictures, Part 1 (Pic Heavy)

It had been three years since an NFA Day event and the organizers decided it was time to get back together to see old friends, shoot some fun guns, and eat.

This post will be short on words and long on pictures. [Most photos were taken by Mrs. LMW. Any bad ones were the ones I took.:)] I am posting it in two parts.

Despite a gloomy weather forecast, we had a wonderful fall day!

People began to arrive and old friendships were renewed.

2zs7m2e.jpg

34pduhl.jpg

2eckwih.jpg

There was a Safety Briefing to reinforce safe behaviors, especially when so many people were shooting.

19387b.jpg

oqaoaw.jpg

2rgc9pw.jpg

qpkqaq.jpg

dy52lh.jpg

We moved down the hill to the range and sorted out our gear before starting to shoot.

280ntrl.jpg

14dec9k.jpg

ny67g8.jpg

vyv6es.jpg

wqv7nm.jpg

23ur95l.jpg

People of all ages like full auto!

wit2tk.jpg

nz3h1x.jpg

1o2hop.jpg

I was finally able to lure churchmouse out of the city and to my place for the first time.

259k1h2.jpg

Pew...pew...pew...

315mpsy.jpg

2w5k4fp.jpg

33m8int.jpg

More to come in part II.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Part II

zj807t.jpg

j5iat0.jpg

My oldest grandson was so excited to come to NFA Day. He was carefully mentored and watched by everyone on the line. I was quite pleased with how well he handled himself and the firearms he shot.
    5cdp50.jpg

ifxroz.jpg

fu10ns.jpg

5eyf85.jpg

I liked this rifle of Clay's. I put a fresh watermelon on a post and then shot it with this rifle. One shot and the watermelon burst into fine bits. Nothing was left on the top of the post. :yesway:
    35d54pj.jpg

"The Godfather" watches over the action.

117sk8o.jpg

BBQ Gun

105qvjl.jpg

NPOA.....

2rffue1.jpg

Like son, like father.

15mhfkh.jpg

Twig sniper

11bm9mq.jpg

Favorite targets!

wb8b3s.jpg

The next two pictures of ATM shooting really catch the spirit of NFA Day. Look at the joy and excitement on his face in the second photo. (Also note how gently he cradles the forend with his off hand. He's been trained. :))

mr6clx.jpg

2cz3slc.jpg

This is what the target area looked like at the end of the day. I've seen worse!

1zyzuhk.jpg

INGO is a wonderful community of individuals from all walks of life united by an interest in firearms and a love for their freedom and their country. God bless us all!

6ibpzo.jpg

Last edited:

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Had a great time, just a fantastic day!

Many thanks to our hosts, sponsors, those who shared and coordinated to make it all possible, it was a real treat to participate and hang with everyone. :thumbsup:

*pewpewpew* :shoot:

Top Bottom