• ...and so much more!
  • Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    Thanks to everyone that made "Reloading Swap Meet II" a success. I know there were pics and videos, post them up here.

I've also been asked to organize another in September, so if anyone has any suggestions, please post them up.

Thanks again !

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Upcomming Reloading Swap Meet III????

I want to see the Vids/Picts as well!!

GREAT thought for September--TopHat45 has already given the OK for His place again!! I think that would be SUPER.

To me, Andrew is "The Man" on putting these together+I think this one was another example of His EXCELLENT Planning.

I vote to do the same thing in September

Speaking of VOTE---Everyone be SURE to do that tomorrow...Bill.

onesurveyor

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Had a great time and look forward to the next one. Only suggestion would be trying to get a few more vendors there. Like I needed to spend more but will...

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    im hoping i can make it to the next one. i plan on buying bullets, cases, primers, and powder in bulk. u guys gna have the next one in indianapolis or near?

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    sounds good. im under the assumption u will start a new thread, when u decide date/time/place for the next one. just wana know so i can keep an eye out for it.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would like to see this event turn into a mini 1500, vendor wise, except with a "try before you buy" feature. As it gets bigger maybe even a few folks from Appleseed holding AQTs, the guy with the DIY Meth kits, and you know you've made it big when you have the assorted chocolates and wild game jerky folks there! :D

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    That sounds GREAT..

I would like to see this event turn into a mini 1500, vendor wise, except with a "try before you buy" feature. As it gets bigger maybe even a few folks from Appleseed holding AQTs, the guy with the DIY Meth kits, and you know you've made it big when you have the assorted chocolates and wild game jerky folks there! :D

That sounds REAL GOOD..So since we are going LARGE, let's go ahead + have it at YOUR home '20' again???HA HA.....Bill..

woody131

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Nov 24, 2010
    Morgantown
    Thanks

Thanks for having the event hope to make it again next time. There was so much good stuff there I ran out of money thanks to swampmaster.

top hat 45

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    northern shelby co.
    again thanks to all that made this a success.

those of you that did come, is there anything you would like to see changed or adjusted to make the next one better. not saying that it will happen,but is food for thought that leads to a successful events.

i dont think the weather can ever be as perfect as what we had.

and redneckmedic: NO NUT VENDORS .......daryll

Slim400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    INDIANAPOLIS SS IN
    swap meet

First of all I wanted to say that me and my sons had a wonderful time very friendly environment very comfortable setting plenty of shade trees little out in the boonies but that's okay the only suggestion I would have would be we make in early September so we're not freezing or in case the weather turns off rotten and that I would more than happy to volunteer to work the table for check-in or whatever needs to be done for help set up I'm kind of an old guy and don't move around very good but I bring three or four real healthy young man with me and themselves will step and fetch ever step of the way I sent them and the unfortunate part at the end as I get to feed him they're good boys so I don't mind
    Gillette me be the first to say that I will volunteer to help put this thing together taken apart whatever needs to be done just contact me Andrew and let me do what I can do to help call me 317-549-5012 or e-mail at davidowenibc@yahoo.com

Thanks
    slim 400
    Dave Owen

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Slim, you ARE an Early Planner..

First of all I wanted to say that me and my sons had a wonderful time very friendly environment very comfortable setting plenty of shade trees little out in the boonies but that's okay the only suggestion I would have would be we make in early September so we're not freezing or in case the weather turns off rotten and that I would more than happy to volunteer to work the table for check-in or whatever needs to be done for help set up I'm kind of an old guy and don't move around very good but I bring three or four real healthy young man with me and themselves will step and fetch ever step of the way I sent them and the unfortunate part at the end as I get to feed him they're good boys so I don't mind
    Gillette me be the first to say that I will volunteer to help put this thing together taken apart whatever needs to be done just contact me Andrew and let me do what I can do to help call me 317-549-5012 or e-mail at davidowenibc@yahoo.com

Thanks
    slim 400
    Dave Owen

Thanks for "Stepping Up", Dave.

Yes, IMO, TopHat45's place was ideal for our last Swap Meet. Also, IMO, Andrew does a SUPER job of putting these meets together. I have already mentioned to Him that He needs to double up on the Bacon supply-Soooo Good!!!!!!!!!!!

I DO want to put "First Dibs" in on the 9:00-11:00AM zip tie position. This works for me, so that I can be of use to helping with the Meet, and also get back to my table for operation there of.

Andrew needs ONLY EIGHT(8) people to step up and volunteer to work the front table. To me, it seems that we were lacking a couple of helpers for the last (3:00-5:00PM) shift??

The several INGO members that I talked to, that worked the front table, had a GREAT time doing this job and it helped things go well..We just need a few more members to commit to doing the job, to cover the positions for ALL DAY.

Dave, thanks again for stepping up to help..Andrew does a GREAT job putting these meets together, He just could use a LITTLE more help...Bill.

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    I'll work the 9-11 check-in table if I get to work with billyBob44 again! At the most recent Meet, I don't think he even scratched the surface on the stories he has to tell! :)

Top Bottom