• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Turned out to be a very nice day after all to shoot. Turned out that it was only myself and NyleRN who participated but we had a great time trying out the course and seeing if there were anything that could be improved on or changed. Hopefully next time there will be a few more guys show so I can get a few more opinions. But all in all it was very fun time with a good friend. Told a few lies and done some shooting so I don't think it could have gotten any better. An now we have a bit better idea of what to start practicing on. Included are a few videos for your viewing pleasure, don't rip on us to bad ;)

NyleRN's Run
    [video=youtube;j82Yl3-8v18]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j82Yl3-8v18[/video]

Sgreen3's Run
    [video=youtube;C4rpRJZ5owo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4rpRJZ5owo[/video]

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    I know exactly what I need to work on........physical fitness. Had a good time as always. Glad I could get that particular carbine out today and knock the cobwebs out of it after sitting in the safe for over a year.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Ha ha I hear that buddy! We both can work on that one a bit more :laugh:. An yes I was very pleased with how the budget PSA build ran, not a complaint from me.

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    I know exactly what I need to work on........physical fitness. Had a good time as always. Glad I could get that particular carbine out today and knock the cobwebs out of it after sitting in the safe for over a year.

LOL. I got about halfway through the first video and thought I would have been laying on the ground by then gasping for air.

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    LOL. I got about halfway through the first video and thought I would have been laying on the ground by then gasping for air.

Ha ha well youll just have to come shoot the next course run I do and see. You can go as slow as ya want. But it sure makes it fun at the end of the course after you run down the last part of the lane an you try an hit the 10ring with your rifle swaying side to side after your sucking air ;)

Landon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 14, 2011
    Henryville
    Ha ha well youll just have to come shoot the next course run I do and see. You can go as slow as ya want. But it sure makes it fun at the end of the course after you run down the last part of the lane an you try an hit the 10ring with your rifle swaying side to side after your sucking air ;)

Thanks for the offer. I saw your posting about it, but just couldn't make it work out Saturday. Hope that I can make it out for a future shoot though.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I'm curious to how well you guys shot? sgreen3 looks like you took a little more time, slowing your breathing and taking your shots, but looks can be deceiving. You both put two shots in each target? Your times looked similar also. So how did you both score?

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    Yea we both were around the 1min 30sec range. Yes 2 shots per target. We didn't really go full out since we were the only ones and as this was mostly just a test an tune of the course. But I personally have done it just under a minute going full on with 3 one shot misses and adding a 2sec penalty to the time. Myself an NyleRN talked about the next round we do for the winter shoot we will have to do some true scoring to se how we can really do.

Top Bottom