• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expatriated

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    You mean he's not the ******* he appears to be on youtube?

Well, I don't think he appears to be a series of asterisks on youtube.

He's a guy that has let hundreds, if not thousands of guys stay for free in his house, has given out many, many free classes and genuinely wants each one of us to be better prepared and better shooters. I know some instructors that have done a couple of those, but none that have done all three.

Yeager is GTG in my book.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    How'd you get away with reloads? They say no reloads. If I could use reloads at these places, I would take their classes. Can't really afford that much ammo @factory cost and the class. :(

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    How'd you get away with reloads? They say no reloads. If I could use reloads at these places, I would take their classes. Can't really afford that much ammo @factory cost and the class. :(

I've never been to a class where they inspect your ammo. If it runs, take it and shoot it.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Whoa.

Whoa.

Whoa.

Why was Que holding an M&P in those photos? He better have used his 1911...or I'll be disappoint. :D

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Whoa.

Whoa.

Whoa.

Why was Que holding an M&P in those photos? He better have used his 1911...or I'll be disappoint. :D

He started with the 1911 blue gun, but was having feed issues and had to switch to the M&P. He still stuck it to Yeager by shooting .40 without the gun falling apart though. :rockwoot:

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Absolutely epic review Evan! :ingo: Thanks to James and crew for training up our mod and former mod. I attended Fighting Pistol a year or two before INGO was even a vision in my wonderful mind. Fantastic class!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I've never been to a class where they inspect your ammo. If it runs, take it and shoot it.

It is a liability issue. My insurance asked the question about whether I would provide the ammunition and if all ammunition would be factory loaded. I have never seen anybody actually inspect it.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy

Trainers want to maximize their teaching time so I can understand them not wanting to deal with potential ammo issues. Hence the reason for "requiring" factory ammo.

To get the best of both worlds I brought 1k reloads and 700 rounds of Federal. The reloads ran just fine. lovemywoods does good work. :yesway:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Trainers want to maximize their teaching time so I can understand them not wanting to deal with potential ammo issues. Hence the reason for "requiring" factory ammo.

To get the best of both worlds I brought 1k reloads and 700 rounds of Federal. The reloads ran just fine. lovemywoods does good work. :yesway:

Did you get to shoot all the 1700 rds? :dunno:
    And also how much ammo was required for the class? (Maybe you mentioned it but I missed it)

Top Bottom