DII_5210Pw.jpg

DII_5213Pw.jpg

:ingo:

valpo hawkeye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2012
    Nipprdog, I got that recoil-reducing pin installed in my takedown. That was a clever idea. I haven't fired it, but just cycling it it seems to feel a little softer. Thanks for the part! :)

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    --SPECIAL EVENTS--
    This month we did 3 competitions: Pistol, Quick Rifle, and Goober135's rifle comp.

Pistol Results (I'm going off memory)
    1st place was shootingDave (Won an INGO cap)
    2nd place was :dunno: (Won an INGO patch)
    3rd place was :dunno: (Won an INGO keychain)

The Boo-Boo Award goes to jamesearljones???

I was one of the new guys at the event and had a great time.
    I took 3rd place in your pistol competition and 2nd place in Goobers rifle competition, I didn't fair so well in the quick rifle comp.

I met alot of great people today and look forward to the next event I can make. I work Saturdays so can only make Sundays.

Of the members guns I did get to shoot some were very memorable.
    Auntiebellum's Ruger Scout rifle was awsome.
    Repeter1977 that Scar felt like I was shooting a 22lr
    and Subtlesixer03's FS2000 just had a cool factor and shot real nice to boot.

Glad that you enjoyed the SCAR. I love shooting it as well. You are right, barely feels like 556. I will have it out again to the next meet and shoot that I can make.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Each meet & shoot is more & more fun for me. We've got a great group of people!

I :wwub: :wwub: :wwub: my m&p 40c! Now I'm on the great holster hunt, and I think I've found it! It will either be a DeSantis Mini Scabbard or a Speed Scabbard. :rockwoot:

I learned that I need to stop shooting repeter and his brothers guns. You boys are going to cost [strike]me[/strike] darkkevin a lot of money! :laugh: I really liked shooting the SCAR. Thank you for bringing the IWB for the 40c.

I hope everyone that tried a bacon cupcake liked them. Since I won't try them, if you guys have any suggestions to improve them, I would like to hear them. As of right now, I think I might make them with a heavier beer, maybe Guinness or a chocolate stout. If you think they were terrible and I should never make them again, keep your thoughts to yourself. :draw:
    Should I make them for you guys again?

Thanks to nipprdog for another great set of pics and video! Jedi, as always, thank you for all the hard work you do to set these up. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Well, the SCAR is always a blast to shoot, and as fun as it is, like I said, totally worth the money. You are more then welcome to keep shooting mine at the meet and shoots though, so you can get your fix until you, i mean darkkevin can afford to buy it.
    Good luck on the holster hunt. Holsters are hard to pick and chose unless you can actually wear it and see how they feel and look, so good luck. I know some of the shops in the area will let you try them out.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    wow, some awesome pictures and videos again. Always such a blast shooting with everyone here that I dont even notice my picture being taken apparently. Also nice to see the SCAR and a couple other of my firearms in the pictures.
    T-Star, nice to see you and your birthday present on here too. Glad that you enjoyed the SCAR.
    Hopefully I will be better in time for the Sept Meet and Shoot so I will be able to do some more helping around. I really appreciated everyone's help, with the loading and unloading the truck and making sure I wasnt doing too much and hurting myself more. As much as I hated it, I was glad that everyone helped me out so much. Thanks

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Oh yes, I forgot to mention, Silver had an amazing time, and is talking about moving to NWI soon and cannot wait to make it to another meet and shoot.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    WOW what another great M&S. The wife and ssssiiiisssstttteeerrr had a great time. They both can't wait for August 11th to come for the next M&S.*

My friend was able to convince is future wife who has never shot a gun to come out with us and by the looks of it she had a great time. I am sure we will see them both again.*

Thanks to Jedi for putting this together. I don't think this would be as great and organized with out him. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and hard work to do this.*

Thanks to shootindave and*Mrodnoxious1 for bring your grills. They were a BIG help to get all the food cooked at once. I know it's a pain in the but to haul out that stuff. Thanks again guys. Also thanks KLB for helping us cook too. It's very hard for Jedi to man those little grills. The BACON you brought was awesome.*

I diffently drop the ball on not having enough bacon for all. I should have known better that 4 pounds of bacon was not going to be enough for 54 people. I will make it up at the next M&S. **

Nipperdog you did another great job with the camera again and one of this days I will get a JR carbine but for now I will just shoot yours :)

Can't wait to see you all at the next M&S. Oh Tstar those cup cakes were awesome.*

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Yes, Jedi, another great set up and well run range. Thats why I voted for the Sept range where you can run it as great as you been handling these. Also, gives me some time to make sure Im good to go again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom