• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swapfoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Greenwood
    Just an FYI, my 15 year old son was interviewed and filmed shooting skeet this week by ABC news, as part of a piece for Nightline and will be airing this coming Thursday evening at 11:35 nationally. I post here as there were four Indiana youth shooters filmed and interviewed for the segment. Supposedly, this piece will be shown as the 'good guys' and I am certain there will be a significant 'bad guys' segment as well. Our kids did their best to show safe and responsible handling of firearms and even if one small piece, we've done something to get our word out.

Greg

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    SWWEEEET!!!!!! Maybe if soem af tha antis actually see responcible people with guns they will actually realize its not the gun thats actually the problem. And the fact that they are young people may help even more. I will b watching. Kudos to you for teaching your youngsters smart responsible gun ownership, and kudos to your children for representing gun owners in a positive light.

:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    I hope your son didn't utter a word. They will edit the crap out of whatever he said to make him look like a crazy. I hope it turns out alright.

Swapfoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Greenwood
    Editing

I understand the editing thing. I believe he did a fine job, but time will tell. They kept asking him "How does it feel when you pull the trigger?" He never gave them what they wanted. They asked that same question four times.

Swapfoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Greenwood
    Behind the scenes

CritInterview.jpg

GlockPaperScissors

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    Just an FYI, my 15 year old son was interviewed and filmed shooting skeet this week by ABC news, as part of a piece for Nightline and will be airing this coming Thursday evening at 11:35 nationally. I post here as there were four Indiana youth shooters filmed and interviewed for the segment. Supposedly, this piece will be shown as the 'good guys' and I am certain there will be a significant 'bad guys' segment as well. Our kids did their best to show safe and responsible handling of firearms and even if one small piece, we've done something to get our word out.

Greg

I really hope they don't butcher anything he said to make him sound like a lunatic. (I really hate reporters....) Post a video on YouTube and post the link here after it airs. I'd love to see it! :)

eatsnopaste

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    South Bend
    Were they shooting with one of those "assault shotguns? You know, the ones that shoot hundreds of rounds a minute and soldiers carry them into battle?

Top Bottom