• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I certainly agree with the former agent's/whistleblowers conclusion, I just can't see how we get there from here given that we have so many house members who can't even agree to FISA reform because somehow requiring a warrant for security agencies to target American citizens or barring 3 letter agencies from buying bulk information from data brokers that they aren't allowed to collect on their own is too onerous for them and it's 'for our own good' or something

Somehow I have difficulty seeing the swamp agreeing to break one of its most useful coercive tools unless there is quite a sea-change in our representatives in both elective bodies. We have so many complex and intractable problems how would anyone even know where to start

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I certainly agree with the former agent's/whistleblowers conclusion, I just can't see how we get there from here given that we have so many house members who can't even agree to FISA reform because somehow requiring a warrant for security agencies to target American citizens or barring 3 letter agencies from buying bulk information from data brokers that they aren't allowed to collect on their own is too onerous for them and it's 'for our own good' or something

Somehow I have difficulty seeing the swamp agreeing to break one of its most useful coercive tools unless there is quite a sea-change in our representatives in both elective bodies. We have so many complex and intractable problems how would anyone even know where to start

The whole central state needs to go.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Sadly the FBI and others like them have too much control. Until just about every Congressman and Senators get changed out with TRUE Patriots that won’t bow, take bribes or can be blackmailed I don’t see a change coming. I expect even worse.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Somehow you need to get back to the old Hoover days when the FBI investigated leadership in dc continuously. Get them attacking each other.

fbi-head-j-edgar-hoover-aiming-a-thompson-submachine-gun_u-l-p474opkdblv.jpg

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Somehow you need to get back to the old Hoover days when the FBI investigated leadership in dc continuously. Get them attacking each other.

View attachment 346032
    Why do you think we have the Congress we have now? The FBI, NSA, CIA, and the rest of the administrative state removed elected representatives who did not bow to them.

Without things going hot our probable best hope would be a government reorganization along the lines that Mr. Ramaswamy spoke of and let the fights work their way through the courts as the government gets restructured. As he often pointed out it's not the rank and file that are largely the problem but rather the leadership. Obliterate the department and move a portion of the functional personnel to better better managed locations in the federal government.

That disruption might give enough time to allow actual Representatives of the people to take office.

Absent that, the spiral downward continues.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Sadly the FBI and others like them have too much control. Until just about every Congressman and Senators get changed out with TRUE Patriots that won’t bow, take bribes or can be blackmailed I don’t see a change coming. I expect even worse.
    Couldn't agree more. All of the alphabet agencies that are appointed and under control of the executive branch need to be purged from the rolls. Then again, the congressional oversight committee doesn't really have much teeth or the will to use them. I'm tired of being government by regulation. Obama said I have a cell phone and a pen and this is where we find ourselves.

Top Bottom