• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crappiepro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    North East Vigo County
    Does anyone know forsure if they closed the A.T.V riding area at Waveland Lake in Montgomery county. I was told the D.N.R closed it due to soil errosetion. It's ran by the town of Waveland so I didn't think the D.N.R had much to say about the pay to ride part of the park.

younggun

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    central IN
    Here is a post off there Facebook page ...I have an update that I have been putting off for awhile now. I was hoping I would have better news but that hasn't panned out yet.
    Our ATV Park will not open this year. The property owners (The Little Raccoon Conservancy District) are concerned about the erosion happening on the trails and have voted to close them indefinitely. They also voted to cancel all ATV races here. As most of you know, we have been working hard these past two years to do everything they asked including closing for the entire first half of the 2012 season and closing the trails after it rains once we were operating again for the rest of 2012 and all of 2013.
    As you can imagine, this is not what we were hoping for. We will continue to work with the owners in the hopes that they will reconsider.
    I will update again as soon as anything changes.
    I want to thank our riders for all your support over the years. We are truly sorry about this.

Top Bottom