• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    I did not visit the baths some of the younger guys did I guess they have nighttime parties that get wild.

Brad’s travel tip #128

When in Budapest go to “marilyn table dance bar” nice place !

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I haven't gotten anything as good as I could find back home, but I do like to hit up 'The Old Absinthe House' when I visit New Orleans.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Ive had some weird dreams after ive drank absynth on more than one occation. I dont know what it is about it but its got something different going on.
    I also tend to blackout and lose my clothes on tequila in the past and that's also unique about that liquid.
    So I do believed different juices cause different effects. And thats about as close to science as ill ever get or be allowed to get

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I did not visit the baths some of the younger guys did I guess they have nighttime parties that get wild.

Brad’s travel tip #128

When in Budapest go to “marilyn table dance bar” nice place !

They stink. Like they literally smell. And since were talking about local alcohols, Palinka is nothing the scoff at. That stuff is brutal.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    They stink. Like they literally smell. And since were talking about local alcohols, Palinka is nothing the scoff at. That stuff is brutal.

That looks similar to the Rakia of Bulgaria, which my wife described as "jet fuel" or "paint thinner".

I brought back four bottles.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think I'd feel like a character in an Edgar Allan Poe story if I consumed that stuff. Or Edgar Allan Poe. Neither is desirable to me. rhino will stick to Diet Mtn Dew.

AmmoManAaron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Feb 20, 2015
    I-get-around
    That looks similar to the Rakia of Bulgaria, which my wife described as "jet fuel" or "paint thinner".

I brought back four bottles.

I have a friend who drinks vodka mixed with Minute Maid lemonade. He called my single malt scotch "gasoline" so I tend to take such proclamations with a healthy dose of skepticism now. FWIW, I did have some tequila that no joke tasted about like how Windex smells so...

I think I'd feel like a character in an Edgar Allan Poe story if I consumed that stuff. Or Edgar Allan Poe. Neither is desirable to me. rhino will stick to Diet Mtn Dew.

:laugh:

Truthfully though, I can't argue with that except to say that soda in general isn't very good for anyone's health. I try to limit myself to one or two sodas per day, but I'm very far from being a paradigm of healthy eating choices.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I have a friend who drinks vodka mixed with Minute Maid lemonade. He called my single malt scotch "gasoline" so I tend to take such proclamations with a healthy dose of skepticism now. FWIW, I did have some tequila that no joke tasted about like how Windex smells so...
    What if he tried my favorite cocktail - The Ferrari? 1 part Campari, 1 part Fernet Branca. ;)

Tricked my wife into taking a sip - immediately started coughing and writhing... ran off to find something to wash the taste out of her mouth. :laugh:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Truthfully though, I can't argue with that except to say that soda in general isn't very good for anyone's health. I try to limit myself to one or two sodas per day, but I'm very far from being a paradigm of healthy eating choices.

Bah! Diet Mtn Dew is the NECTAR OF THE GODS!

And . . . I don't have to wear a black turtleneck, black eye makeup, black lipstick, and black fingernail polish (Absinthe Drinkers United Official Uniform) to drink it.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I do believe that the French Lick Winery (and distillery) is making their own Absinthe now - for those of you who are close enough to get to it. I sampled it a few years ago.

Y'all can have that vile stuff.

You probably like black licorice, too. Heathens, the lot of you!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I do believe that the French Lick Winery (and distillery) is making their own Absinthe now - for those of you who are close enough to get to it. I sampled it a few years ago.

Y'all can have that vile stuff.

You probably like black licorice, too. Heathens, the lot of you!

This is how I know you've actually tasted the stuff. I hate black licorice, but for some reason love the taste in alcohol.

Top Bottom