• ...and so much more!
  • BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Academy Sports recently opened a store in Jeffersonville on Veterans. They didn't have many reloading components, but claim that more powder is on the way. They said that it won't be on the shelves, but stickers will show availability and prices. They also say that they will beat any competitor's price by 5%. There prices look pretty good, considering today's inflated prices on everything. Looks like Bass Pro has some new competition.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Academy Sports recently opened a store in Jeffersonville on Veterans. They didn't have many reloading components, but claim that more powder is on the way. They said that it won't be on the shelves, but stickers will show availability and prices. They also say that they will beat any competitor's price by 5%. There prices look pretty good, considering today's inflated prices on everything. Looks like Bass Pro has some new competition.
    I'm not a fisherman, so Bass Pro, is a place to go to look at guns, and some times they have deals on ammo, their prices on guns was alway high. Academy looked more reasonable and a lot of ammo, so they'll probably get some of my bidness

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    My nephews in Texas have Academy in San Antonio and they tell me of all the decent prices on their firearms. They seem to have good sales from time to time.

PappyD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Westfield
    Academy is going to open a store in the old Marsh building on US31 in Carmel.
    Just south of Walmart on the east side of US31.

I lived in Texas for a while and Academy Sports had great stores. I'm going to say they reminded me of our old Galyan's. Good stuff all around.

Top Bottom