ACC Considering weekly USPSA Practice, Opinions?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J Galt

Expert
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Mar 21, 2020
    Indianapolis
    Ok but this is posted in the official thread for this practice session.

I didn't realize that. When I saw the other post asking for them and having them sent, I thought it was a good idea to get them. Please disregard my message if you have not sent them, I'll look in the official thread. Thanks.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I would answer that questions but my emotions would come unharnessed and I would have no choice but to post an itemized list of everything I contribute to the community so that everyone knows.

And that would be embarrassing behavior, quite frankly.

Great answer

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    Great answer
    I agree 100% it is a great answer. I even laughed myself.

It does a great job of humiliating me.

It does a great job of focusing the attention away from the practice night.

It does a great job of focusing everyone on the negative side.

It does a great job of keeping everyone in the gutter.

But the fact is that this is an old thread at this point and there is a new thread about the practice night. There has even been a practice night.

The Practice night happened. Everyone said they had a great time. We had a decent turn out for the first night.

Positive things are happening at ACC and the matches are just getting going with some great response. We are looking forward to having a great year and really enjoying the shooting sports.

You can look at my comment and make it a negative or you can look at it in the positive light as this is good thing for shooters and members. It all depends on your attitude and mindset fellas.

No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions and control his attitude.

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by BoltThrower

I would answer that questions but my emotions would come unharnessed and I would have no choice but to post an itemized list of everything I contribute to the community so that everyone knows.

Great answer​

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

But the fact is that this is an old thread at this point and there is a new thread about the practice night. There has even been a practice night.

The Practice night happened. Everyone said they had a great time. We had a decent turn out for the first night.

Positive things are happening at ACC and the matches are just getting going with some great response. We are looking forward to having a great year and really enjoying the shooting sports.

You can look at my comment and make it a negative or you can look at it in the positive light as this is good thing for shooters and members. It all depends on your attitude and mindset fellas.

No one is stronger or more dangerous than the man who can harness his emotions and control his attitude.

quote_icon.png

Great answer​

A man your age should have better self esteemthan this. It is not all about you. Threads get jacked this is INGO.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    A man your age should have better self esteemthan this. It is not all about you. Threads get jacked this is INGO.
    You still do not even understand what I am saying.

This is not about me. It is about the good things happening at ACC. I was stating the positive things that were being done at ACC. You keep making this about me.

It's sounding just like the Media and Trump. He states the positive and what we are doing and the media takes it as him bragging and show boating and uses it to attack him.

Try to understand it is not about me it's all about ACC.

OH and since you cannot drop this

I am quoting from a PM from COach to myself,

" I sincerely did not mean my comments as a slam to you. I meant it as a slam to all the ACC crowd "

So why do you take issue with the ACC crowd Coach? By the way I am a member of the ACC crowd.

This is childish and damaging to both you and I. I would think a man your age would be smart enough to understand this.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville

quote_icon.png

Great answer​

I don't know if I can talk slow enough to make you understand, but I like a challenge.

My first post was a mild slam at the ACC crowd for their lack of comment and commitment to a weekly practice session. The thread had not had a reply for around 19 or 20 hours at that point. Did not mean for it any kind of serious attack on them. More in the spirit of speak up ladies. I hang with a crowd that usually greet one another with a one finger salute. But then you flew off the handle completely and apparently had all your feelings hurt. So I went straight to the source and PM you. We had our exchange that was educational to say the least.

Bolt thrower made that post and I responded and his response was very funny. I still think so. I did not read it as humiliating for you but now I am beginning to think you are on to something.

Larry thank you for being a great match director.
    Thank you for doing a thankless job.
    Thank you for doing weekly practice sessions so people can get better.
    You are great.
    People like you.
    You make the world a better place.
    Service to others being honorable.
    Thanks for being a team player. I am not ACC but I can appreciate a team player.

Good luck.

Fuzz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    LaFONTAINE
    You just keep getting more and more ridiculous with it. So I will just leave it at that and I’ll see you on the range.

Top Bottom