• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    · This year, ACC will be running the point series again. The way it works is simple. For each match you shoot, your percentage in the division you shoot is the amount of points you get in that division. Your best 6 matches are totaled at the end of the season, most points in each division wins a plaque and bragging rights! Divisions with 5 or more participants with 3 or more scores will also get a $75 prize.

· You're eligible for points once you've paid the $25 entry fee. E.g. sign up in March, get points for March. Sign up in April, your points start in April.

· Being entered in the point series also enters you into the quasi-random payouts each month. Finish closest to 100, 75, 50, or 25% in the combined results, and you get $20 payout at the next match! Must be present at the next match to get paid the quasi-random payout.

· Yet another perk of being in the point series is that you’re automatically entered into a random drawing for a gun at the end of the season.

Last edited:

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Some cool ideas Rob.
    I like the Lewis class type payout that some of the lower classed shooters can have a shot at.
    Should keep up the interest.
    It's a long drive for me but maybe I can make it a couple of times this year.

jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Some cool ideas Rob.
    I like the Lewis class type payout that some of the lower classed shooters can have a shot at.
    Should keep up the interest.
    It's a long drive for me but maybe I can make it a couple of times this year.
    It is almost exactly similar to what Wabash Valley does.....only thing different would be the location and the Sunday of the month ;)

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    It is almost exactly similar to what Wabash Valley does.....only thing different would be the location and the Sunday of the month ;)

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. It's a good system that gives people who aren't Max or Chad a chance to win some money.

Top Bottom