• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Cowboy71

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Clark County, IN
    I want to try the new Magpul Zukhov AK furniture so I'm looking to sell what I have on one of my AK's now. Prices Dropped.

First up is the ACE Folding Skeleton Stock Assembly which consists of three parts:

ACE - AK Skeleton Stock - AKFX(SS)
    ACE - AK Stamped Universal Receiver Block (AKRBU)
    ACE - Push Button Folding Mechanism (FSM-PB)

Together these three items retail for about $280. I'm asking $150 for my set. The mechanism hasn't been worked very much and it's still tight as a brand new one. These are excellent stocks that lock-in tight and do not wiggle. The skeleton stock is the 7.5" variation with the 1" butt pad. That sounds short but with the length of the receiver block it's actually about 9.5" effectively. I'm 6'1" and it fits me just right. This also has the push-button folding mechanism which is light years better than the standard ACE folder. I'm not interested in selling these three pieces separately. I'm in Clark County southern Indiana and will travel a short distance to sell them FTF or I can ship them for an extra $10. SOLD: $150 shipped

I'm also selling my Midwest Industries (MI) Extended AK47/74 Universal Handguard. It has the Aimpoint T1 Micro, Primary Arms Red Dot, Vortex Sparc specific top cover and it's also black. It retails for $155.00 and I'm asking $55 for mine. Again I can meet FTF in southern Indiana or ship to you for an extra $10 after I receive payment by money order.Sold $65 shipped

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom