• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Does this mean they will actually try to get some product in the stores soon?

Do they still hate us?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I just bought my first H&K this week, but it was a private purchase so I guess it didn't go towards their bottom line.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I am currently carrying one of their products. Got it for a P30 for a great price.
    Say what you want, HK makes top notch stuff.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I am currently carrying one of their products. Got it for a P30 for a great price.
    Say what you want, HK makes top notch stuff.

The one I picked up is a P30L. After I am able to put it through its paces it will likely replace my Glock 19 as my EDC. After just holding the Glock and HK side-by-side I have the urge to flog myself for putting up with that Glock grip for so long.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    I have been carrying a P2000 for several months now. It carries and conceals so well.

And its little brother the P2000SK does as well. Very smooth lines for CC. The problem I had recently was locating a dovetail optic mount plate for the P2000SK. You would think it would be a no-brainer. But nooooo. I had to roll with the newer kid on the block P30SK w/ one of Alan's Vortex Venoms.

:ingo:

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    And its little brother the P2000SK does as well. Very smooth lines for CC. The problem I had recently was locating a dovetail optic mount plate for the P2000SK. You would think it would be a no-brainer. But nooooo. I had to roll with the newer kid on the block P30SK w/ one of Alan's Vortex Venoms.

I have been carrying a P2000 for several months now. It carries and conceals so well.

Either one have the LEM trigger?
    I'm a DAO guy in my EDC and this intrigues me to say the least.
    Thanks

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I keep hoping they will bring out an optics ready VP9sk.

I also was tempted when HK advertised they had some optics ready VP9 slides available. I'm going to keep my eyes open for those the next time they are available.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Either one have the LEM trigger?
    I'm a DAO guy in my EDC and this intrigues me to say the least.
    Thanks

Nope. I guess I'm old fashioned. I am a SA/DA guy. I tried a 'light LEM' on a USPc-40 a few years ago and could not get myself to love it. Even though I tried and tried, I ended up taking the LEM parts back out and converted it back to SA/DA.

Now this evening, I ran a mix of 115gr ball, 124 HST, 124 HST +P and 124 Gold dot getting the Vortex Venon dialed in. Its nice, put the 6 moa dot on a steel plate, squeeze, and there is a nice grey mark there. Its kind of fun. Dot on steel, squeeze, DING!. Rinse, repeat.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom