• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Sorry!! Video review almost done. Held zero well every day, survived drops and bangs with good zero. But, would shoot an inch low after sitting for a week. Very weird!!! I'll try to ave the video up soon.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    I would be interested in checking out the bushnell trophy 1x32 that looks similar to an acog on my GSG 5.

Im not huge on clones, but im probably going to give it a shot, unless your review changes my mind.

tdosha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I'm really interested in seeing the review and just as importantly, a link to the unit tested. There are several that are listed that look interesting. Put this back toward the top because it's obvious I'm not the only one wanting to see this.

TO

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    SORRY GUYS! I went to finish the review and the video editing program I used was out of 'demo' time. I have a new program downloaded and will be off work this week. HOPE TO BE UP SOON! I promise I do have footage though! :)

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Rofl.... Work... Keep poking me I'll get it up. Maybe just do a pic/ text review tomorrow night

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    ya whats up wit review. got a HK mp5-sd comin in soon and want to know if the clone will work for it. love the acog look. even if it is a clone....poke poke poke at ya....

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    NOT GOING TO SLEEP UNTIL ITS UP. :) Posting video before midnight, I promise! EDIT maybe not by midnight, almost finished installing video software to finish from old files

Last edited:

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    its ok. Im just glad u did it. Thank u. I have been wondering how it would work on any .22 platform. nice review. think i might get one

tdosha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks for the review. I think I've seen enough to buy one and try it for myself. The way I look at it, I have had several nights of drinking in my life that cost me more than this and had nothing but a bad headache to show for it.

Top Bottom