WTS/WTT: ACOG - TA01NSN + Piggybacked JP Jpoint mini red dot.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Socomike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 16, 2011
    For sale is my TA01NSN ACOG with a Piggy backed Jpoint mini red dot. This item is located in Lebanon Indiana.

The Particulars:

-This ACOG is POST bible verse years. That means it is newer production that 2010. The Tritium (Amber in color) still glows bright in low light and the Optic is in phenomenal shape. The glass is beautiful and the body is free of any serious wear (some handling marks). The optic will also come with the factory rear back up iron sight.

-The Jpoint Optic is BRAND NEW and will come with the original box and all original equipment. It is the 4 MOA version and excellent for CQB. The battery has been inserted for less than 30 days and the optic mounted and put in the safe.

-The Jpoint "Winged" mount is well used and has been to combat twice. As such it shows its use. However, this mount works exactly as it should and protects the optic very well.

---The price for this optic set (sold as set and not separately) is 850.00 plus actual shipping. I am willing to meet in person as well to save shipping cost. The breakdown of price is 650.00 for the ACOG and 200 for the JPoint. The mount and the killflash comes free ;).

Pm here on this site is the best way to get me. This site will also be posted on AR15.com and I expect it to go quickly

Pictures:

The only trade I am looking for is an Aimpoint (M2, M3, Pro) with or without the mount (I have my own mount and wont need yours) + cash.

Thanks for looking. Also, check out my Colt 6920 https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lower-complete-rifle-unfired.html#post4720576 for sale.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom