• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bondhead88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Currently In Toronto
    I wonder...does ACORN think that just because it declares bankruptcy on the eve of the election and also announcing that it will be shutting it's doors...do they really think that will stop it from being investigated by Congress?

Do the officers of ACORN they really think that they can just disappear into the crowd without being held accountable??

They couldn't possibley think that could they?

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    With Holder as the chief LEO they probably will just disappear. Look at the new black panther party and failure to prosecute for voter intimidation.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Refusal = bedfellows

Pretty much what Blue Tile said, they will come back, different name. But with the upcoming "Red Tide", I would imagine any funding they have now to be gone. If the Blues win again, then count on them bouncing right back, new acronym, same fatso, rule bending advice giving skanks behind the counter...

John224

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    239   0   1
    Apr 8, 2010
    West Indianapolis
    Refusal = bedfellows

Pretty much what Blue Tile said, they will come back, different name. But with the upcoming "Red Tide", I would imagine any funding they have now to be gone. If the Blues win again, then count on them bouncing right back, new acronym, same fatso, rule bending advice giving skanks behind the counter...

Oh how true!!!

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I wonder...does ACORN think that just because it declares bankruptcy on the eve of the election and also announcing that it will be shutting it's doors...do they really think that will stop it from being investigated by Congress?

Do the officers of ACORN they really think that they can just disappear into the crowd without being held accountable??

They couldn't possibley think that could they?
    Probably flee the Country with all that loot. Time to seal off the borders. Nobody leaves.;)

Top Bottom