• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    The Force on Force will be tow sessions. In the morning, Granger will be presenting reaction and less lethal as well as armed FoF. Granger is authorized to teach some of George's methods. You'll want a cup and a mouthpiece.

The afternoon will be scenario based FoF utilizing airsoft and your brain.

Cost will be $65 per session or $125 for both.

Do I get a "day after birthday" discount? Dinner paid for by Rhino?

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    What's Force On Force exactly and could a gimp in a wheelchair take a crack at it? Never mind. Just saw the thread for it.

You see a gimp in a wheel chair. I see a turret mounted on a smooth-rolling platform. Throw on some armor and a big rifle and you've got some kind of self-propelled field artillary. Its all in the perception.

Jackson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2008
    West side of Indy
    For the ACT guys:

Does the DP and/or DR 201 (or whatever the second level is) include moving targets?

I seem to remember that it includes shooting on the move, but I don't remember if you have devised a system of moving targets. Do you have a course outline for this on your website? (Perhaps I will go look.)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    For the ACT guys:

Does the DP and/or DR 201 (or whatever the second level is) include moving targets?

I seem to remember that it includes shooting on the move, but I don't remember if you have devised a system of moving targets. Do you have a course outline for this on your website? (Perhaps I will go look.)

Jackson ... we do have a moving target system now. I expect it to debut in the next DP201 class.

Course outline ... we need to update that. The website probably doesn't have it. Thanks for the reminder, sir!

Top Bottom