• MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    :nono:

That doesn't sound like a good deal at all... I'll just wait and see if there's still room by the time I can send in a check.

Tell you what, I will send a check for you, you gotta pay me back BEFORE the class, and you have to be my chauffeur there and back. :D

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I have been getting inquiries about moving targets so thought i would answer most of them all at once.

I've built a "target buggy" that allows us to present the the target moving toward, away from, or traverse. If you are familiar with this course, we will use the buggy in AT LEAST the box drill.

Also, we will likely be rolling out our 3D presentation of the SEB target on the buggy.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Registration is now closed for this class. If you want to put your name on a waiting list, pm or email me.

Thank you all for your interest in ACT

xxkornxx56

Marksman
    Rating - 80%
    4   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Clinton
    I have done most of my research and training independently on defensive firearm tactics so I don't have a instructor reference to get into the 201 class. Will there be a 101 class coming up anytime soon? I couldn't find any info on the site.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    I have done most of my research and training independently on defensive firearm tactics so I don't have a instructor reference to get into the 201 class. Will there be a 101 class coming up anytime soon? I couldn't find any info on the site.

We don't have any DP101 classes sheduled for the remainder of the year. If you are convenient to Terre Haute, we can discuss doing the DP101 material in a private basis.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I will be there. Will try to leave early enough (It's a bit of a haul from here).
    Please don't let any instructors dance until I get there! :D

Top Bottom