• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Swapfoot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Greenwood
    I attended the ACT DP101 course this morning. John hosted a session for my family before my son heads out for the Army next week. The four of us showed up with a varying set of skills and John was able to work with all of us and get everyone up to par very quickly. I have attended the DP101 and DP201 a couple years ago and enjoyed taking the course again. I had forgotten some of the training and the opportunity to refresh and get John's input was great. The weather was pretty cold and windy, so it made for less than ideal conditions, but we were able to get through all the drills and ran the final drill several times before wrapping it up. I would highly recommend the folks at ACT and I look forward to more training this year with them.

Greg

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Agree, I too recommend John and ACT. Have taken a couple of his classes and was very happy with his knowledge and ability to work with everyone, no matter their experience.

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    Thanks for the kind words. Your family was a joy to train with. I hope we can get more time on the range sometime. Best of luck to C as he starts his adventure with the AMU.

Top Bottom