• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Force on Force classes have been postponed.

We will not be hosting the force on force class on 14 APR 2012.

We'll post the new date when available.

WHAT: ACTForce on Force – Close Quarters Drills & Scenarios
    WHEN: [STRIKE]

14APRIL 2012 –
    09:00-12:00 – Close Quarters Drills

14 APRIL 2012 –
    13:00-16:00 –Scenarios

[/STRIKE]

WHERE: Riley Conservation Club – Terre Haute,IN – www.rileycc.com
    TUITION: $65 per session; $125 for bothsessions
    INSTRUCTORS: Granger Wilkins – Close Quarters
    ACT staff –Scenarios
    CONTACT: John@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com ; Aron@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com ; Joseph@AdaptiveConsultingandTraining.com

DESCRIPTION:

“CloseQuarters Drills” is the morning session and will focus on managing threatsat contact distances. There will besignificant physical contact during this class, so a mouthpiece, protective cupare strongly recommended. No one will berequired to attempt any drill or activity in which they choose to notparticipate!

“Scenarios”in the afternoon session will present several problems for the students tosolve. Shooting may not always be thebest answer!

Bothsessions will use airsoft replicas to simulate live fire.

REQUIRED GEAR:
    • Dress as you would during your daily activities,but keep in mind you may be engaged in moderately strenuous activity
    • Eye protection
    • Mouthpiece & cup (strongly recommended forthe morning session)
    OPTIONAL GEAR:
    • Your own airsoft face mask/shield that coversface and ears (we’ll have some to loan, but feel free to bring your own)
    • Your own gas-powered or electric airsoft replica,accessories, and your holster that fits it
    • Gloves
    • Training or inert knife
    • Holster (preferably for a Glock 17 or 1911)
    • Fluids and snacks
    ** All participantsmust agree to disarm completely (no firearms, no knives, or any other potential weapons, whether loaded or not) and to being physically searched prior to commencementof the activities. If you are not willing to disarm completely for the duration of the class, please do not register. All personal gear will be secured until the conclusion of the class, or you may choose to keep you belongings in your personal vehicle. At least one member of the ACT staff will remain armed, but will not participate in any drills or scenarios.

Last edited:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    man I so want to go get my ass kicked by Granger....... but my son's baseball jamboree is this same day :(

riverman67

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Morgan County
    As soon a I get the details,work schedule and level of asshattery ( this quality already seems high) of the 'special project' I'm going to be starting. I will know if this class is possible. I am scheduled to be off that day but at this point I'm not sure that it matters.

mettle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    central southern IN
    If I were able to scrounge up the optional gear (airsoft stuff)
    Would my brother and I be able to share it?
    Really classy in such a way that we would be participating in turn?

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    If I were able to scrounge up the optional gear (airsoft stuff)
    Would my brother and I be able to share it?
    Really classy in such a way that we would be participating in turn?

i dont' see why not. in fact, we will have airsoft gear available. if you were to invest in gear, get a suitable for airsoft safety mask first.

pm me if you have any more questions.

Rampdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Cloverdale
    Would a gimp in a wheelchair be able to take the courses? I may be able to work the braces that day, but wouldn't really count on it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Would a gimp in a wheelchair be able to take the courses? I may be able to work the braces that day, but wouldn't really count on it.

We'll find a way, sir. I know you'll be able to do the afternoon portion for sure. I'll talk to Granger about the morning, but I don't see why you couldn't do it.

Rampdog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2011
    Cloverdale
    Thank you, sir. Being in my condition I need to train hard to discover where my weakneses are and how to deal with them. I don't mind going full contact and wouldn't expect the instructors to take it easy on me because I'm a gimp. The bad guys certainly wouldn't.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thank you, sir. Being in my condition I need to train hard to discover where my weakneses are and how to deal with them. I don't mind going full contact and wouldn't expect the instructors to take it easy on me because I'm a gimp. The bad guys certainly wouldn't.

You are always welcome in my classes, sir! I believe my teammates feel the same way.

Top Bottom