• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    In other news . . . at least half a dozen people have told me via email or on the telephone that they are definitely going to be in this class, but we have not yet received any paperwork from them in the mail. Please be aware that your spot in any of our classes is only reserved when we receive your completed paperwork and deposit or payment in full.

We're less than three weeks from the class, so if you're planning to be in it, please get your paperwork and payment to us sooner rather than later.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Is an AR with a 22LR conversion ok?

I think that would be fine for some of the drills. I think it's in your best interest to shoot some with your centerfire caliber as well.

It may be an issue for reloads too. I don't know how rugged the various types of .22LR magazines are.

Another issue is reliability. If yours really does work 100%, no problem. I have no experience with them so I don't know. I do know that 9mm ARs have been a significant problem and evidently they only fail to function during our classes but never any other time.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We still have room in this class and one just dropped out, but I need to hear from you soon so I can plan for the right number of people. If you're waiting until the last minute, we're getting close to it.

I also still haven't heard from several who expressed interest or told me they would be there. If you're one of those people, please let me know one way or the other.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We're less than two weeks away from the class. If you're one of the people who told me you were going to register but have not done so yet, please do so ASAP. I can't plan for the right number if I don't know what it is.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    We've had another cancellation (something unavoidable this time).

Please contact me ASAP if you want to join us on Saturday.

Right now we're going to have a small class, which is good for the people who are choosing to attend, but we have plenty of room for me.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Thanks to all who attended!

The class went well and I think everyone learned some new things. Most importantly, everyone went home with the same number of holes they had when they arrived.

Top Bottom