• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Welcome to :ingo: and i order saturday afternoon and received it today. Superfast shipping+great customer service= i will do business with again:yesway::yesway:

Good to hear, thanks for the order :D

now spikes just needs to get some of their buffer assemblys together and sent to you so I can finish my lower!

Definitely...those things have been scarce the entire last quarter.

Spikes needs to pull their head out of their ass, and ramp up production in general. The demand for their stuff far exceeds what they are producing.

Unfortunately Spike's has less control than what they'd like over production, since they don't do most of their production in-house. The entire industry is backlogged for months and slowed to a crawl from what we've seen, not just Spike's.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    What makes this so special for the $, all I see is a ergo grip, trigger guard and a ambi safety.

And nickel boron trigger ($57 give or take), and KNS anti rotation pins ($27 give or take). Most may or may not need all the items in the kit. However, they are a good deal and you couldn't piece it together cheaper. Spike's raised the price this spring so they'll be going up over 20 bucks soon for most retailers if they haven't already.

IndyColtsFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 24, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    +1 to JoeBob's.

Placed my order for a FDE Spike's kit on Tuesday and received it in the mail today.

Even though they didn't last long, I would rather know the items I order are in stock than to wait days (weeks, months...) for them sitting on backorder. You will definitely see my business again!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    +1 to JoeBob's.

Placed my order for a FDE Spike's kit on Tuesday and received it in the mail today.

Even though they didn't last long, I would rather know the items I order are in stock than to wait days (weeks, months...) for them sitting on backorder. You will definitely see my business again!

It makes things straight forward at least. Tons of customers would prefer to get a backorder, but unfortunately those same customers will call every 3 days and ask where their order is at, if we've heard anything, etc. Backorders, unfortunately, are a huge pain in the butt, because of the times we live in. Everyone wants everything tomorrow in hand. Because of that we don't allow backorders on items, that way we can get it out ASAP once the inventory hits us and customers order. Its not a perfect system, especially if inventory flys out within minutes, but its fair at least to everyone.

figley

Expert
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    SW Indy
    One of the smoothest single stage triggers on the market.

It's definitely a great LPK. Smooth, and includes all the upgrades that you would likely end up doing along the way.

I paid $146.99 a few months back, and JoeBob dun shipped it fer free, 'cause I ordered a bunch of other stuff.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Somehow we confused the tracking updates for some ENHANCED LPK's for standard ones. We now have about 3 dozen Black Enhanced LPK's in stock NOW (not sure for how long) and dark earth ones still arriving on Tuesday.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    thanks for posting that, JoeBob, just placed my order. Been looking for that, now if you d just say you found some more spikes lowers....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    thanks for posting that, JoeBob, just placed my order. Been looking for that, now if you d just say you found some more spikes lowers....

You snagged one of the last ones if you just placed the order. We're out now already.

No idea on those yet! I'd sign up for email notifications, if you haven't already.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    joebobs has some of the FDE instock right now if you want one.

FDE Enhanced LPK's have run out on this batch, just FYI.

At this time, it looks like we only have (1) small batch of DE Enhanced LPK's remaining on backorder from Spike's at least year's lower pricing. We still have hundreds of black left on backorder however locked in at the previous pricing structure.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    I got mine! :D

One comical observation: We've noticed that whenever we have good Spike's inventory hitting us nobody posts on any forums that we'll have it soon. The guys always seem to post after they've already secured their own inventory "just in case". :):

Glad you got yours! Thanks for the order.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    What makes this so special for the $, all I see is a ergo grip, trigger guard and a ambi safety.

The trigger is already ridiculously smooth, but the nickel boron makes it even more so. I put the nickel boron coated bcg in mine as well, and the action is slick as glass.

Top Bottom