• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    So I'm on the waiting list to hear about these. Waiting on the chainsaw group buy to come in - maybe the stars will align over the next couple of weeks? ;)

So question about this kit though, its already supposed to have a smooth trigger - anyone add a JP enterprise trigger springs to the mix? I've put one on my last build and it alone did a lot for trigger pull. I would think the combo could be really sweet.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    So I'm on the waiting list to hear about these. Waiting on the chainsaw group buy to come in - maybe the stars will align over the next couple of weeks? ;)

So question about this kit though, its already supposed to have a smooth trigger - anyone add a JP enterprise trigger springs to the mix? I've put one on my last build and it alone did a lot for trigger pull. I would think the combo could be really sweet.

The JP springs help to make a smoother, lighter weight trigger. They definitely won't hurt anything. However, if you're shooting a 5.45x39 upper or 5.56 mil surp ammo light springs can cause light primer strikers sometimes.

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Oi Oi, can't wait for these to be in stock! Hook me up Joe Bob, I've been a loyal customer!

Or does anyone else know where I might find them anywhere???

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2012
    Oi Oi, can't wait for these to be in stock! Hook me up Joe Bob, I've been a loyal customer!

Or does anyone else know where I might find them anywhere???

These things tend to fly out within a few hours max once in stock.

I'd suggest signing up for newsletters on our homepage and signing up for email notifications once these are back in stock. We MAY send out advance notice to our prior customers and newsletter subscribers to let them know when more are incoming ;)

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    These things tend to fly out within a few hours max once in stock.

I'd suggest signing up for newsletters on our homepage and signing up for email notifications once these are back in stock. We MAY send out advance notice to our prior customers and newsletter subscribers to let them know when more are incoming ;)

Already signed up for the notifications, but not the newsletter... signing up now...

Top Bottom