• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    looks like I am not going to make it. I have to go the other direction out to Greenfield today

obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    From my viewpoint, it was a good day. With the help of Nigel, we got some new guys started on their training journey, several folks had some productive private sessions. It was a bit chilly, but the precip held off all day. Granger didn't hurt anybody's feelings. Thanks to all for a fruitful and SAFE day!

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Did I miss anything funny? Was there any nudity? Did Rhino "drop" anything or injure himself?

(I was home sick as a dog with bodily fluids spewing from every orifice, so I guess I can check all those boxes myself. Mmm, I'm hungry.)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Did I miss anything funny? Was there any nudity? Did Rhino "drop" anything or injure himself?

(I was home sick as a dog with bodily fluids spewing from every orifice, so I guess I can check all those boxes myself. Mmm, I'm hungry.)

If rhino did anything, then an imposter was at the club impugning my good character (I was at home or in Lafayette all day).

Barry in IN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Rumor has it there is in fact a squad of Rhino impersonators going around, doing bad things to fornicate your "good name".

Top Bottom