Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I was wondering if there was a 911 call from MB. I would think that the sos from the security guard would have prompted one, but maybe they had an internal reaction of containment of bad press and delayed the call. Have they released 911 tapes/timelines yet?

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Ah yes....spoken like someone without a degree.

As a college drop out without a degree I will try to give you a more accurate depiction of what a redneck that chose, work, fishing, drinking, women and hunting over a college degree would say...

"A ******* university does nothin' but **** out red diaper babies to replace the one's they lose to common sense after they have been out of school for a couple of years in the workplace....Stupid ******* Birkenstock wearing, bald, grey haired, pony tail wearing, hippie professors are destroying kid's minds, morals, and souls in a bid to keep NPR relevant in a free market...."

That's how you do it Liberty....Don't let anyone shame you for not having a degree...I don't and the smartest man I ever knew was my grandfather who had an 8th grade education...I have a brother in law that when hearing me teach history to someone will immediately pipe in, "Do you have any formal training in that?" and I'll ask him, "What university teaches a course using first person source materials of the 18th century western movement?????? Anything???? I guess you must've have gotten one of those "I am better than you because I got a piece of paper and you don't" kind of guys...

And now for our Anthem....All rise please....

[video=youtube;4N3iVHxP8FQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3iVHxP8FQ[/video]

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    My daughter has only attended Columbia for a few weeks and is already VERY aware of the leftist tilt to everything. She is working on a master's, and has spent much of the last two years teaching English in China and learning Mandarin form the Princeton branch there. They had no time or inclination in China for SJW crap. She knew it was coming hard and fast here, and Columbia did not disappoint.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and conjecture is quite reasonable when there are no facts.

But let's remember what started this thread jack:
    Most credentialed universities are nothing more than propaganda machines.
    Some of us take exception to that remark. Some also take exception to the use of the term "University" to describe the ramblings of a butthurt disc jockey.

It is quite right to ridicule the extreme left-wing politics, anarchy and general mayhem that is the city of Berkeley and the UC campus from time to time. However, it's important to remember that over 90 Nobel laureates in medicine, physics, chemistry and economics have been associated with UC Berkeley. Oppenheimer was an instructor there. So was Edmund Teller.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    zxIFYrI.png

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It was buried by "Britain is the greatest thing that ever happened to the world" talk.

Repost it, let's see if we can get the embers of this thread glowing hot again.

Top Bottom