Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Yeah, no biggie to a law-dawg, but the optics are terrible.

And we STILL know far too little about what happened. Smells like coverup to me.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    pitchfork.jpg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

And we STILL know far too little about what happened. Smells like coverup to me.

What I've learned from this thread is that the government isn't releasing enough information and any information the government releases can't be trusted.

So......

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    What I've learned from this thread is that the government isn't releasing enough information and any information the government releases can't be trusted.

So......

Well, you're starting to come around.....government cannot be trusted. History shows government lies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

So what's the least "sexy", least interesting, least explosive reason why disclosure has been slow and piecemeal?

...'cause that's probably it.

Slow, lackluster police response. Sure we all want to believe that the Trilateral Commission with Skull and Bones, Peter Strzok and the reanimated corpse of Jack Ruby were involved, but I think we all know that the reality is, it's something mundane and that's probably it.

MarkC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2016
    Mooresville
    So what's the least "sexy", least interesting, least explosive reason why disclosure has been slow and piecemeal?

Slow, lackluster police response. Sure we all want to believe that the Trilateral Commission with Skull and Bones, Peter Strzok and the reanimated corpse of Jack Ruby were involved, but I think we all know that the reality is, it's something mundane and that's probably it.

Unfortunately, you're probably right. Embarrassment and disclosure of uncomplimentary information has motivated governments to classify or try to withhold information. I used to work with people (long ago) who were more motivated by fear of negative publicity than any desire to do what was right or uphold their oaths.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

What about The Masons, the grey aliens and the Build a Bears?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    [video=youtube;TkIPH1C5Lts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkIPH1C5Lts[/video]

But are they second story Sleestaks?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Am I missing something, or could the results of a 10 month investigation into the worst mass public shooting in US history (excluding Wounded Knee) be summed up with :dunno: ??

Top Bottom