Active shooter at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Indiucky:

I always enjoy hearing opinions from England. A past empire who engaged in the worst aspects of colonialization, brutality, torture, drug dealing and corruption...along with a general incompetency of their military as exhibited in all ground wars on the Continent with the exception, perhaps of Wellington at Waterloo.

What is even more humorous is their belief that they are still relevant.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indiucky:

I always enjoy hearing opinions from England. A past empire who engaged in the worst aspects of colonialization, brutality, torture, drug dealing and corruption...along with a general incompetency of their military as exhibited in all ground wars on the Continent with the exception, perhaps of Wellington at Waterloo.

Hey now - the Harrier is fine aircraft that was even adopted by our own USMC.

Other than that... yeah.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Indiucky:

You're welcome....

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Indiucky:

Be that as it may, I've thought along these same lines from the beginning. Only I thought that maybe there were more people behind this "protest" than just one scumbag. Call me crazy, call me a conspiracy nut but this is just too perfect of a storm. He did everything legal until the first body fell, anyone who is in the middle sees that and draws the conclusion that more and stricter laws are necessary. I may be a huge Matt Bracken fan, which could skew my train of thought, but I can't be the only one looking at this puzzle and seeing this.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I've been thinking.....Henry V did a very good job at Agincourt. So, there's that.

If you leave out a couple Exocets, the RN did an excellent job cleaning up a few desolate islands with no strategic value.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Indiucky:

[video=youtube;sSnJSUU_7q0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSnJSUU_7q0[/video]

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    You mean Thatcher showing that she had big brass ones?

LOL

England used to be called a nation of shopkeepers. I wonder if they deserve even that claim at this point.

Bhart89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    McCordsville
    I heard today that multiple sets of body armor were found in Paddock's room. I think there were either multiple shooters or there were supposed to be multiple shooters and Paddock started without them. Seems like he was setting up for a Mumbai style terrorrist attack with multiple shooter, multiple guns and multiple sets of body armor.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I heard today that multiple sets of body armor were found in Paddock's room. I think there were either multiple shooters or there were supposed to be multiple shooters and Paddock started without them. Seems like he was setting up for a Mumbai style terrorrist attack with multiple shooter, multiple guns and multiple sets of body armor.

Do you have a source for any of that?

I haven't been actively following the investigation, but I had not heard anything like that reported.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    For example?

Oh...let's start with the British class structure. The subjugation of people within their home countries for the benefit of the English. The opium addiction of millions of Chinese. The de-colonization and artificial boundaries post-WWII that resulted in a tremendous amount of the conflicts still going on today.

If you don't recognize it, perhaps no explanation would be good enough for you.

Last edited:

Liberty1916

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    Home
    Oh...let's start with the British class structure. The subjugation of people within their home countries for the benefit of the English. The opium addiction of millions of Chinese. The de-colonization and artificial boundaries post-WWII that resulted in a tremendous amount of the conflicts still going on today.

If you don't recognize it, perhaps no explanation would be good enough for you.

No, I was asking what in the video itself is wrong, not what else you think should be in the video.

Top Bottom