• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    So "hundreds" of rounds fired for one guy to simply evict him, but they're gonna come to take all of our guns and give us shots for the Coov?

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Any word on what he used to knock down the drone? My money is on Fudd/Biden double-barrel.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The media doesn't know what to do with this story because the guy that went Looney Tunes doesn't fit the correct stereotypes.

Based on the leftist media values system:

- He's black. (That's good)

- He is a self-described sovereign citizen. (That's bad)

- He was squatting in the house. (That's good. Because houses are too expensive and housing is a human right. Stick it to those evil, rich landlords.)

- He owned a gun. (That's bad)

- He hates police (That's good)

- He hates the government (That's bad).

Last edited:

Kurr

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2011
    Jefferson County

At least 75 local law enforcement officers are being placed on leave in Pittsburgh following an hourslong standoff with a man who shot at sheriff's deputies when they went to serve an eviction notice.

Deputies went to serve the notice in the city’s Garfield neighborhood when the man “turned violent and began shooting,” the Allegheny County Sheriff’s Office said Wednesday. The suspect, William Hardison Sr., was found dead inside the residence after gunfire was exchanged intermittently for roughly six-and-a-half hours.

"The sheriff has reached out to each of the deputies personally and they will all go through a psych eval next week before being cleared to come back to work," Manko said.
    A dozen more Allegheny County Police officers were also placed on administrative leave. All 12 of the officers fired their weapons, a department spokesperson confirmed, and the leave is standard protocol for the department.

Another 47 Pittsburgh Police Department officers who were involved in incident are also on leave, the department confirmed, as part of its policy. The leave may vary between three to five days.

I wonder what percentage of that department is now on leave?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Pittsburgh PD has 781 uniformed officers. So about 6%.

Thank you, that is not as bad as I thought, but still a pretty big hit. I have to imagine they were already a bit short staffed due to the political climate the last few years.
    That's BAD. Indy has about 1500+ officers, maybe 700 of those are on the street. The largest district will only have 25-30 officers working at any given time. Putting that many on admin leave (which for us could be months to a year or 2) would decimate the run-taking ability of the department. Almost catastrophic. A department half our size, I cannot even imagine.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    That's BAD. Indy has about 1500+ officers, maybe 700 of those are on the street. The largest district will only have 25-30 officers working at any given time. Putting that many on admin leave (which for us could be months to a year or 2) would decimate the run-taking ability of the department. Almost catastrophic. A department half our size, I cannot even imagine.
    PIttsburgh is only 300,000 population. Surprised me when I looked it up. I thought it was bigger.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Considering most districts are running 10-15 officers short per shift, a group leave like that would severely impact officer safety and run times.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Less than half of Indy LEOs work the street? That much management/desk jobs? I am going to guess that a dept half your size might have a higher % working on the streets.

Top Bottom