Actor Jay Mohr calls for repeal of Second Amendment following Boston Marathon bo

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Gun violence? You mean there's more than one kind of violence? Violence is just that, if it's with a ball bat or a knife, doesn't matter. Come on what kinda stupid are those guys smoking in Hollywood? Stop the violence and leave my guns out of it!

Zig'sbird

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Personally I find it interesting to see the number of shows that he's been it that revolved around violence. Is Hollywood full of nothing but hypocrites?

jerryv

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    Evansville
    Obviously a stupid and misinformed comment on his part .. but he's free to say whatever he wants to say, even if it makes him look like an idiot.

But there are bad things happening in our culture, here and elsewhere in the world, that I don't know how to interpret. What makes a person want to blow up a bunch of strangers trying to support a race? What makes a kid want to kill a bunch of children? Is it economics? Bad parenting? An overly permissive culture?

I don't know. But life is much different than it was when I was a kid.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    as a friend of mine always says :

"...it's the stupid, stupid..."

the most stupid voters will sadly listen AND AFFIRM this clown and all the other Libtards that precede/procede him.

It is fantasy real that anyone would gives a rats rump what anybody from Hollywood thinks about anything "real".

Friggin' people...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm confused - what do these two bombs and the second amendment have in common? If anything Jay should be calling for a national pressure cooker registry.

jkwparrott

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Corydon, IN
    I'm sick of all of the "entertainers" telling us how we should act and what we should do. I have always referred to them as "Dancing Monkeys" just there to make us laugh, that's the job they do and that's the job they should concentrate on, not talking about things they know nothing about. Jim Carrey is one of them along with this idiot.

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South

What a tool...

I was getting ready to post the link to his IMDB page for those who didn't know who he was (but somebody beat me to it). Take a look at some of the movies and video games he's been involved in.

He says were desensitized and live in a culture of violence...maybe he should stop putting out the crap that promotes it if it bothers him so much...nobody wants to watch him act anyway

BK1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    North Liberty
    I find it beyond reprehensible that actors. Under the guise of "freedom of speech". Are willing use their craft to amass great wealth though the gamorization of violence, homocide, rape and general gun play. All the while they bellow "guns and violence have no place in our society".

So what makes their "right to freedom of speech" so much different than my right to keep and bear arms?

I have never glamorized my weapons or violence. Yet these people who think they have some sort of right to decide what I do. Produce this trash and pour it out there for anyone to soak up. No matter how impressionable that person might be...ugh!

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 20, 2012
    hypocrite.jpg

Top Bottom