• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Just wanted to drop a post and comment on the ACT (Adaptive Consulting & Training) Defensive Pistor 209 class that I went to on 11/13. This was the first ACT class I had been to and it was run very well. The class covered a lot of shooting on the move scenarios which was exactly what I was looking for. The class size was such that the instructors could pay close attention to every student so I got several tips throughout the day not only on the material they were covering but other topics on CCW and self defense as well. Safety was never an issue or area of concern. John and Nigel were great to train with and I plan on enrolling in more of their classes and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I wasn't able to make this one, but attended this class last year.

I agree with all of your observations, and my experience showed that regardless of how John Wick you are (I'm looking at you competitors), these guys will push your limits and find your weaknesses. Lots of experience and teaching techniques that will show you where the next steps in your journey lie.

Top Bottom