• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Idk but my firearms can't just fall out of their holsters. They require a nice tug along with the holster being held firmly by my belt. As Kirk said, buy a quality holster and the firearm shouldn't fall out!

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    dropthe-gun-unlessitsa-sig-p320-thenset-it-down-gently-26989388.png

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I just get the feeling the whole story is not in the story. Or that the story given is not the real story. Catching a odor that seems to ring a bell.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Like most NDs we'll never get the 100% truth, who's going to say: "I was playing with my gun and I a dumb ^&* I had my finger on the trigger. We had a rent a cop that shot himself in the foot at church in the bathroom, "the gun just went off" was his story.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I just get the feeling the whole story is not in the story. Or that the story given is not the real story. Catching a odor that seems to ring a bell.

Like most NDs we'll never get the 100% truth, who's going to say: "I was playing with my gun and I a dumb ^&* I had my finger on the trigger. We had a rent a cop that shot himself in the foot at church in the bathroom, "the gun just went off" was his story.

The story doesn't say where it happened in the restaurant. I'm betting it was in the bathroom and it didn't fall out of the holster or even fall at all.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

The story doesn't say where it happened in the restaurant. I'm betting it was in the bathroom and it didn't fall out of the holster or even fall at all.

I'm starting to wonder about you people. It's right there on the Interwebz so it has to be true. Sheesh.

Top Bottom