• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    I thought that the episode was pretty good. Before we watched it the wife suggested we get a comedy to play right after to calm me down. It wasn't needed.

They covered both sides, as far as why you need or do not need firearms. While he leans the opposite direction that I do, he didn't attack my beliefs. I am wise enough to listen to both sides of an argument without blowing up until blatant lies, warping of facts or misdirection come into play.

I feel that they delved a little deeper into the racial aspect than was necessary for the main topic at hand. It is sad that in this day and age we have such strong racial profiling though. At times I am sure it would be hard to avoid, especially in big cities.

The attacks on the NRA were warranted. They didn't even touch on the bump stock debacle. Most likely because the show was finished before it became such a big thing. I am not happy about the way the NRA is pushing right now anyhow.

All in all I think that it was a good enough show to let people start to think about more than the extreme left and the extreme right. Shame on any of us that said it was bad before we even watched it. Especially the ones who have never watched his shows before.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I listened to it the other day. It was mostly fair.

One thing someone brought up is that when they discuss the lady who was jailed for firing a warning shot, is that warning shots are not legal, and that she left the situation, got a gun and came back. I haven't looked up the case, so I don't know if that is accurate or not.

Top Bottom