• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    I am looking to add an adjustable stock to my win 1300, I'm not really sure which direction to go. It is just for HD but I really don't like just the pistol grip.

My options are
    Winchester 12 / 20 gauge SpecOps Adjustable Shotgun Stock - K04300-C
    $119.98 K04300-C Winchester 12 / 20 gauge SpecOps Adjustable Shotgun Stock - Tactical Gear at Patriot Outfitters

Convert to AR15 grip and stocks
    Mesa Tactical High Tube Telescoping Stock Adapter
    Mesa Tactical High Tube Telescoping Stock Adapter with Rail Winchester 1200, 1300 Aluminum Matte - MidwayUSA
    I would just upgrade the stock on my Ar and use the stock one on the shotgun, I already have a stock grip for it.

or just go with this one...
    SpecOps Adj Shtgn Stock Win
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NK09FS/ref=ord_cart_shr?ie=UTF8&m=AFU7D1Z4UO933]Amazon.com: Stocks, SpecOps Adj Shtgn Stock Win, Win1300 12-20g: Big T Products[/ame]

If I could find a Mesa Tactical Low Tube I'd jump on it... but can't find one any place. Any opinions? Anyone have any experience with the defender and reducing felt recoil?

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Picked up the Knoxx SpecOps, it's better than the pistol grip but I'm not feeling it. It doesn't slide cleanly, hangs up trying to adjust the butt. came with a replacement forend that was worse than the original one (and hard to get on.

I can't speak to any improvement in reduced recoil since this was replacing a pistol grip, but I feel more comfortable shooting it.

I noticed that my "never fired" defender has some rust on the magazine tube cap, maybe I'll pickup a different one, they're pretty cheap I think.

Top Bottom